Hurry......

"Sophie.....give her all the works you had to do....." He ordered. Sophia looked at me with a worried expression.
But wait, did he say "all the works"!!! Damn.....  Like WTF!!!!

"But sir, how to complete all of them...I mean like she has the work of the whole office....!!" I asked as I stared at him in wide bulgy eyes.

"Perhaps, it's your headache...and yeah I want it to be complete within 12"

"But sir, it's already 10"

"Miss Emily, now don't waste time and start on..."
Believe me, I couldn't control myself from kicking him but unluckily I had to....... Whatever, I took the huge bundle of papers as I internally started to scream and stomped towards our office.
I opened the door with a light kick as my hands were struck holding the huge bundle of papers.

11:00am:

My hands were working like a machine and I didn't even had the time for my breakfast or my tiffin...I couldn't call Sophie to help me coz she was busy in her works. My eyes were straining from the computer screen and my hands were paining like hell...
I never wrote this fast and I was already feeling to cry, when, Sophie came in.

"Hey, Emily, have something" she said as she placed a coke and a chicken burger on the table.
My eyes were longing to see food as my stomach was growling with insane hunger. But still, I managed:
"Thank you so much, Sophie. But just wait a second" I said as I completed the last part and shut the file and the computer.
I grabbed the food as Sophie continued:

"Well, Eme was it too hard?"

"Nope...it was alright, just a bit lengthy. But nevermind!!" I asked as I continued munching the burger.

"By the way, why were you late?"
I said her everything as I drank the coke in one go...

"Umm...well, I see. Alright, do one thing , now as you've finished eating, submit these works to sir and go meet Mia. She was calling you in the cafeteria but I said her you were busy. But I guess, she's still there..."

"Really!?" I exclaimed as I really wanted to see her.
She nodded with a smile.
I got up when........*phone starts ringing*
I looked at it and it was a call from Mr. Kim.
Why is he calling me now? Perhaps, he needs the files.
I answered his call:

"Ne (yes)?"

"Yeah....Emily, come here with the files and also to co-operate with me....okay? Fast...."

"What......!?"

"Yeah.....so? You got any problem?"

"No....it's okay" I replied sighing softly, sitting on the chair with a thud, throwing my head backwards as my whole body was already paining.

"Who was it?" Sophie asked.

"Mr. Kim..."

"What did he say?"

"To submit the files and help him for his meeting" I said while scratching my head slightly with frustration.

"Aww.....it's okay my dear, Eme. Don't worry! In the noon, you can take rest...and if sir gives you any work, I'm gonna do it for you.... perhaps sir, will not be coming until 5:00" she said while cupping my cheeks while I pouted.

"But, is his meeting so long?" I asked while laying my head down on the table.

"No, I guess he has two meetings and he's gonna have lunch and then come back..."

I hummed when the vibrated again and I picked up the call.
The other line said:
"I said ......fast....."
I heaved a sigh and replied with a yes... As I kept the phone back and hugged Sophie who was still sitting on the table and I whined:
"Ah! Geez; why can't he let a person live peacefully!?"

"It's okay~ honey...go fast"

I rushed back towards his office taking my files and knocked his door.......

Peek-a-boo 🙈!!
Hey unnies, I've got a request for you all. Please,  don't be a silent reader and do send me feedbacks...I need comments!!!🙀🙀
So jebal......
Have a good day!!🙆🙆 And don't forget to vote...👯👯