Accosted

Emily's POV:

I sat down on the chair in Sophie's office and felt quite better after meeting Mia. She was so cute and friendly. Suddenly, Sophie came in:

"Oh! You're here, Sophie.. actually....."

I was taken aback as Sophie came in weeping and covering her face with her handkerchief.

"W...what happened Sophie? Why are you crying?"

I went to her and embraced her as she answered:

"It's nothing. It's just that I found my boyfriend was cheating on me." She said sobbing in between.

"What...!? But why? You're so beautiful and caring. And most importantly, you're so damn stable...I mean any boy should fall for you..."

" No...maybe I'm just a mess for everyone" she said wiping her eyes with her handkerchief.

"And maybe, you were just not perfect for him..? Who knows? Whatever, leave I'll just go and buy a meal for you.., calm down"

I said while patting her back.

I got down and went to the cafeteria back and damn... unfortunately I met that jerk...whatever I ignored him and bought a bubble tea and a dish of fried rice kimchi for Sophie:

whatever I ignored him and bought a bubble tea and a dish of fried rice kimchi for Sophie:

I turned back and damn

"Yahh... you've just got no manners. I'm the boss and you don't even greet me?" He said in a sarcastic tone.

"Damn..what the heck!! What's his fuckin problem? I murmured softly, and turned back and smiled broadly :

"Aniyo..sir . I respect you... Well, GOOD MORNING sir." I said while doing a bit of aegyo ( cuteness).

"Yahh...!! Don't act childish, you look like a PIG!!"

I stood there in shock.

"W..what did he just say? I look like a pig!!!!??" Damn this jerk..

"Yahh...!! How dare you say it me,you.... asshole??!!!" I said while stomping towards him crossing my arms , standing in front of him.

"Did you just speak informally with me? And , what did you say me...!? Asshole huh!?
He said while giving me a devilish smirk, putting his hands inside his trouser- pockets.

I suddenly realised, what the hell did I say? How could I forget, he's the CEO..!? And he can fire me any time..oh GOd!!!Damn...

"Ahh..!! Nothing sir, sorry. Well, I'll get going then..." I bowed to him and started to walk as fast as I could taking the food and scratching my head.

Taehyung's POV:

Did she say me asshole? She should know that I am the boss here, and I can do whatever I like..but that bitch , damn, she doesn't even greet me...and it's her FIRST day. And moreover she has a bit of attitude, doesn't she? Whatever, who cares...?

I walked to my office , there were so many works to do. I needed help.. and I called Sophia. She answered with a sober voice and with a low tone :

"Yes, sir"

"Sophia, I need your help. Can you please come?"

"Sure, sir"

And she hung up. I whirled round with my chair and stood up and looked through the big glass window from where the city was more or less clearly visible.

Emily's POV:

"Eme , actually Mr. Kim called me to help him in some work. Can you please do me a favour for today?"

She said me while making a cute face.

"Yeah, sure, tell me" I smiled and said.

"Actually, I'm feeling pretty weak from inside, and I don't think so, I'll be able to concentrate in my work. You understand?"

"Yeah..I understand"

"So..please can you just go to the CEO'S office and help him instead of me?"

I was a bit dissatisfied not because of Sophie, but ..(you all understand) and specially I'm feeling guilty for what I said earlier.😓😓
But I understood her situation, so I nodded my head slightly and said:

"Umm...okay! Don't worry, I'll go"

"Thank you, Eme so much and yeah, only for today..by the way, give me your number"

"Yeah...."

I gave her my number and took Sophie's file and went off towards Mr. Kim's office.
I was feeling so guilty and I never felt like this before, you know. But my legs didn't stop and by the way, he's the one who first said me a pig , not me. And yeah, it never makes sense that a boss can tell anything he like to his employees. But wait, what if he fires me?
Ugh......aniyahhh....but Eme don't worry, nothing will happen. I've to just make sure that I do my work sincerely.

Thank you all my Unni's for you all made your time to read my story. Thank you so much.!! I'll update soon...💙💚💛💜