Resignation letter ❤

Next day:-
(Taehyung's POV) :-

I was busy typing my file, yawning, coz yesterday.....I hardly slept. I tried to sleep so hard but the thing why did my heart beat faster.... didn't let me get a peaceful and undisturbed sleep.
The image of her.....walking with no energy and mental tiredness kept me thinking what had happened and what was the reason behind this. Why was she looking so weak?
"Sir....." A soft voice came through my ears as my eyes landed on Emily.  Her eyes looked lifeless. They were blank and emotionless. Her pale skin has gone whiter. As if somebody has snatched away her positive attitude from her. As every day passed by, she was starting to become more strange.
I took off my glasses and whispered in a deep voice:-
"Yeah?"

"I...I want to talk to you" she said with a weak voice.
I nodded.
"Sir.....this is my resignation letter" she mumbled out the last words in which I stared at her, suprised.

What is she telling?

She kept the letter at my table.
But, why is she leaving this job? Did she get another? Is there any problem in my office? Did someone do something to her? I blinked multiple times, looking at her...my questions lingering in my mind.

"W..why are you leaving?" I stared at her,my eyes confused and eyebrows furrowed up.

She gulped, looking down, sighing.
"S..sir I....I..need..to umm...." I could clearly understand that she really didn't have a stable reason after stuttering and looking around so much.
Really man, I really need to know what's happening with her these days? Firstly behaving so strangely and then suddenly wanting to leave this job without any proper reason.

I got up and walked towards her. Supporting myself, at the edge of the table, I sighed.

"Emily, can you please tell me, why are behaving like this?" I squinted my eyes, showing clear confusion.

"Huh!?" She gulped.

"I mean.....what is happening with you, these days? You were not like this.
Why...why do you always look so sad? Why do I always feel that there's something bothering you? What hurts you this much?" I was going to continue to say what I feel when I noticed her eyes becoming watery.

"I...I'm glad you noticed me....thank you.....but you'll not understand. So I hope that you'll look forward to my letter so that I can continue my life with a good start again ." Her voice broke off at the end as she bowed.

But, I'm not going to let her go like this. I don't know why....but I continue to feel curious about her. Why is she feeling so broken ? I know...I shouldn't interfere so much but still....I just want to know...
All this time, I held her hand tightly, not letting her go as she stared at me with a what? look.

"Who said I'll not understand? I will. Tell me." I looked at her with a serious gaze.

"There's no use of telling it. Either way you won't do as I wish." She let out a painful chuckle.
It's enough! What the heck is the problem with her!? Now I'm going to ask her straight away.
I held her shoulders  from both the sides, facing her towards me.
"You have to tell me! I'm your boss!" I said in a stern voice.

"What will I tell you? This....that I have fallen in love with you but I know you won't love me back!" Her tears welled up, rolling down her pale cheek.
"That, you are my first love....but I know I am not for you! That you will never care for my feelings! That you'll only love Ji Su!" Her eyes turned red with her nose pinkish and her sobs louder. I drew back my hands.
She loves me?
"Taehyung.....as much as you love Ji Su, I love you. And I regret it now so badly! This whole time, your arrogant behaviour, your Ji....Ji Su.....and this unlucky reality was bothering me. " Her voice turned softer.

"And you! You never paid attention to me....day by day you were blaming me for no reason. That....that cut....you think I pushed her....no....I never pushed her....it was she who pushed me.....but, you never tried to believe that! T..that kiss....it was Jack who pulled me from the hem of my shirt so that it can't be seen from the corner and kissed me. No ...but you thought my actions were crazy, right? Do you even know what Ji Su said me that day? She warned me. She warned me that if I try to go closer to you...she'll make my life a hell. No offense....  but Mr. Kim Taehyung...I do think that your girlfriend is excess possessive. But, I know even if i say these....you'll still not believe a single word. Coz I knew your girlfriend was too much precious for you. That's why I didn't say you anything. And...and your behaviour.... don't you think after she has came back you've got more arrogant? Your this behaviour crushed my heart, everyday. Do you know how hard it is to live like this? I tried so hard to forget you.....erase this feeling but , I couldn't...and I know I can't. Ever! I will always end up loving you....always end up wanting you again . But, believe me...it's so f**king hard to accept this reality. But, I try my best." She lastly covered her face and dropped down on her knees, crying badly.
Everything was blank. I didn't know what to do. I felt like my past was repeating again. I too cried this bad when Ji Su blamed me. But I couldn't do anything. I didn't even know why she did that. And I knew I couldn't make this believe to anyone but my father and Sophia.
I saw her fragile body, chest heaving up and down as she tried her best to stop crying. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
❤______________________❤