Party.....

After unlocking the door through the latchkey, I went upstairs. I was feeling so tired and full, although the lunch was quite tasty.
Lastly, I decided to take a warm bubble bath and started the radio. The radio was playing the the song "The Heart wants what it wants" by Selena Gomez. I felt quite relaxed listening to the song since music is always the best mood changing thing for me.
I started to sway my hips along with the  song as I opened the geyser and looked for some fun bubbles, and some essential oils to make it more relaxing. Ah...I missed this type of soothing bath for so many days. After I felt the water was warm , I filled the tub with almost 2/3 with warm water. After taking a glass of lemonade I entered in the bathroom and kept the glass beside on the slab as I slowly started to put my right foot into the water and allowed the water to cover me till my shoulder.

3:30pm:-
I came out wearing my bathrobe as I found a heart printed shorts with a  white basic tee.
I changed into these as I applied moisturizer and crawled on my bed under the sheets and went on to take a nap.

5:30pm:-
I opened my eyes as I looked through the window and it was already dark. I sat up as I streched my body and yawned. I slipped out of my bed and headed towards the washroom to wash my face.
Oh shit! I have a party and I haven't even chose what I will wear..... I turned round to check the clock. Thank God it's 5:30 and hopefully the party is in 7. Ah...it's okay I will manage. I thought to myself as I came out of the washroom and opened my wardrobe to check for some party outfits.
Ummm....this? I had a blue velvet gown in my hand. Ahh ...No...this isn't suitable for these type of occasions. I kept it back. Then...what about this? This time I had a floral print dress in my hand. Ugh.... of course not thiss....I kept it back again....
After fiddling through a lot of dresses I finally gave up..... No, I can't do this! I should call Emma....she's the best for makeover. I called Emma :-

"Emma....I can't do this... "

"What you can't do, baby?"

"Choosing a proper outfit. I can't find anything.....I guess I can't go...." I said in a gloomy tone.

"No.....you will go! Just wait for me....I'm coming over to help you...."

"Alright..."

I kept my phone back as I waited for her. Few minutes later, as soon as the door bell rang , I rushed towards the door, since it was already 6 and I had to get ready within 7. There she was looking like a goddess. My jaw dropped as I saw her.
She wore this :-

"Emma....you are looking nothing more than a goddess"

"And this goddess has come to help a princess do her makeup and outfit....now let's go...it's already time."

I smiled as we both made to upstairs and she opened my wardrobe. She was too fiddling through my dresses meanwhile I was busy on the phone scrolling on the screen. Suddenly, a thought of wearing the burgundy red velvet romper came through my mind.