Take care of the employees?

I smiled looking at Jack like an idiot as he went out of the office.....

"Yah!! How much time do you take?"
I looked back at him and nodded as I went back at my work and checked the last two pages of the file and gave him back the file......

"Sir, all the papers are checked and signed"

He hummed as the room became silent while he was checking back the files and I stood there impatiently to leave.

"Mmm.....well done! Now, you may leave"

"Hush.....!!" I heaved as sigh as I finally got the time to leave and walked hurriedly towards the door.

"Umm.....yah! Wait!" He spoke up from the back.

I turned back again!!!!!
"Yes, sir?" I was honestly tired of his orders.

"You didn't tell me......" He stood up crossing his arms and walking towards the front of the table to support himself, sitting slightly.

"What, sir?" I asked with a confused face.

"Why was Jack holding you like that?" He said while furrowing his eyebrows.

*At first, he didn't listen, and now he's interested....😕! Huh..... jerk!*

"Actually, sir...I fell, so he helped me from falling"

"Ah.....! I see. Be careful. You shouldn't be stumbling like that or else you'll get hurt..." He said while looking down at the ground.

* Why is he acting so wierd? I never heard this from him.... Whatever leave*

" Ne...." I nodded. I closed his door with hardly any noise and walked towards Sophie's office.
"Sophie!" I called out as I sat down on the chair resting my head on the table.
Sophie removed her specs as she came near me while ruffling my hair and whispering:

"Take rest~"
I rested my head on my hands supported by the glass table and closed my eyes slowly.......

4:00pm:

I streched my arms high above as I got up from the chair yawning.
"Sophie~" I whined as I went on to hug her after a long, deep and peaceful sleep.
"Hey, you're awake....go to the cafeteria and have something heavy" she said with her soothing voice, patting my head, which made me get up and hold my stomach as it really started growling.

"Mmm....." I hummed as I nodded my head up and down and fetched my mobile from the table and opened the door.

"By the way, will I bring some drinks for you?" I asked before closing the door.
"No...thanks" she gave back her warm smile.

I reached the cafeteria and ordered some crispy bacon wrapped with a plate of ramyeon ( noodles). There were no people in the whole cafe, of course who would be eating at 4:00? I chose an empty corner table and sat down placing the dishes. I kept on munching my food as I kept scrolling through my inbox.
I turned my head left at the counter as I heard Jack's voice who was holding a KFC fried chicken nuggets cup with a Starbucks coffee. He smiled at me and made his way towards my table. I smiled back at him coz I know though he's annoying , I got someone to talk to and also he helped me in the morning.

"Hey~"

" Hey......"

"Can I sit here?" He asked while pointing towards my opposite chair.

"Yeah....sure!"

He sat down across my chair placing his tray.
"So....why are you late?" He asked with bright shiny eyes.
I don't know, I found him cute today~ okay~ but not in the other sense....

"Ummm..... actually, I slept. Whatever, what about you?"

"I had to go out for one of my friend."
"Mm...."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Time flew by and we had a lot of topics in our conversation and felt quite comfortable with him. Suddenly, he asked:

"Btw(by the way), can I ask you one thing?".............

Hey, unnies I've got a sad news....😔 These days I hardly can update coz my exams are coming,.......but don't worry it's just for 13days....😊😊....and yeah, I guess I can update this weekend 😺😺