"Do they know each other?"

At Taehyung's office:

Sophie's POV:
I entered Taehyung's office with a bow and greeting. He bowed back at me and continued:

"Um...Sophia ..I wanted to ask you something..." He said while looking back at the ground with a nervous yet cute look while rubbing the back of his neck slightly.

"Yes..sir, sure. What is it?"

" Uh... actually w..who is J..Jack according to E.. Emily? I mean...are..are they close? Do they know each other? "  He asked me looking desperately.

I never saw him such desperate and could make out a worried look in his eyes. Somewhere down, I felt he was jealous of Jack talking to Emily and was snooping around. But, he knows, he shouldn't be...perphaps after that incident he never ever thought to fall for everyone, but..yeah Emmilyyy...yeah...I've complete trust on her, she seems innocent, loyal and ofcourse good-hearted. She'll be perfect... they both will go good together...Yess...an excellent combination....
I didn't realise when a broad smile appeared in my face while I was thinking these and I clapped my hands in excitement.

"Umm.... Sophia? Are you alright? Why are you smiling like that?" He questioned as he pulled me from my imagination back into reality.

I knew I was acting wierd now, so, I straightened up and said:

"N..no sir! Everything is fine...umm...well, the answer to your question is that they don't even know each other. Infact, Eme kind of dislikes him for his irritating behaviour..but yeah Jack always approaches her and starts a conversation which she genuinely doesn't like..so...it's nothing"

He heaved a sigh of relief as his worried eyes seemed to be satisfied.

"Uh..great! " He mumbled although I could hear it.

"Okay..sir. I'll leave then..." I bowed back as he said:

" Umm...actually Sophia, our new Samsung galaxy note is launching tomorrow. So, I was planning to throw a party tomorrow at the LA PAZ hotel"

" Wow...sir! Great idea! " I exclaimed as my eyes glistened with excitement since after my break-up I hardly had enjoyed.

"I knew you would like! So...Sophia can you announce that it will be held tomorrow at 7:00pm and that each and every employee should be present" he clapped back as he looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Sure... sir! " I smiled as I went out of the office and announced for the party in the mic whose speakers were placed at every corner of the office. I hurried back towards my office as I saw Eme dancing like a little girl.

"W..what are you doing?" I asked as a small chuckle escaped through my lips and she continued with her cute dancing.

"Hehehehhehehehehhe...." She giggled.  "I'm going to a party after full 3yrs."... She said while pouting...

"Means....wait! What!! For 3yrs you abandoned yourself from going to club? I mean like how could you live,girl!?" I asked her, my eyes widened in surprise as I, myself was a party animal and I believed nobody can live without going to clubs with their friends and gulping shots after shots, enjoying their life.

" I know.....those years were disgusting! Full of studies and pressure..." She looked down at the ground with a gloomy face.

"Uh...! Alright! Don't worry...finally, you're going out again ...! So chill...." I tapped her shoulder as I went towards my table, plopping down on the chair.

"Yep...! But Sophie...."

"Hmm?"

"Do we have to work tomorrow?" She asked with a worried look.

"I guess...no.. why?"

" Actually, as I said Emma is landing here tomorrow. So, I  was planning to hang out with her in the morning at 10:00am"

"Ah! I see! Good then... perphaps you can ask sir..."

She hesitated for a bit but then agreed.

Emily's POV:

"Ah! I see! Good then... perhaps you can ask sir..."

Nooo.....I don't want to meet him. I grinned internally.. but then...I also wanted to hang out with Emma...guess I have to go! I rolled my eyes in my mind as I nodded.

"Umm....but when is he free?" I asked, my eyebrows raised...

"Uh...now, hopefully he's free" she squinted her eyes thinking....

"Uh...geez! Alright I'll go then..." I heaved as I looked down on the ground.

"But, Eme why do you become so sad whenever you have to go to his office?"  She asked out of curiosity,well of course, everyone would ask because , I really didn't like him.

"Umm....unnie~ you know he has this kind of a strange attitude....like literally I don"t get him..! Sometimes, it looks like he cares while sometimes he burdens me with work like a crazy jerk as if I'm not a human...and of course! He damn...always spoils my mood and honestly I don't wanna even go near him coz he has to say something, whenever I"m there which provokes me..." I said panting hard for talking too much as I  sat on top of the table for talking too much, revealing everything to her.

"Sh...sh....calm down!" Sophie came near me patting my shoulders "I understand... Well, Eme you must know a thing..." Her eyes looking suspicious and worried as I looked blankly to her.

"Sir...he.." she was cut off when my phone started to vibrate and I checked the ID. It was Emma. I looked back at her , she motioned me to pick up...

Sophie's POV:
Eme picked up the phone a she greeted the other person on the line with a cute giggle. The person said something which made her excited, earning a big, frenzy yes from her. I chuckled at her cuteness. But suddenly, my mind went on to think about Mr. Kim. Emily doesn't know a thing about him, doesn't know why he behaves like this....I don't know, even, how will she react if she knows the truth of Mr. Kim's past. Mr. Kim has went through a lot and in this whole office only I know this incident and I'm sure if Emily could see the soft and weak side of him....she would never say say anything about him but just feel pity for him as I do...

But then, I knew not it she disliked him, many other employees too think the same. Perphaps I shouldn't tell Emily anything about him or about that incident. It wouldn't be safe! And if too, I think Mr. Kim likes her, he would tell me first. Maybe.....I shouldn't poke my nose here... I heaved as Eme kept her phone back on the table and looking at me with bright, sparkling eyes with a soft smile.

So...guys...it's the 22nd chap.💜 And I really want to thank you all for 1k
reads...I'm sooo... happy!! Sending you all a KISSY KISSY BOO BOO....💋💋 And I'm also so sorry for such a late update coz actually the reason was that after I completed exams I had a family trip for two weeks...just starting on that day itself! But trust me...I took my story notebook with me since I thought I could easily update at the hotels...but ,my bad luck,  my mamacita thought this would just add more weight to the luggage, so she took it out without telling me....
And even after the trip, I thought I would update just on the returning day...I was having a high fever...infact yesterday I was so sick that I had a black-out and fainted right after my dinner. But today I'm alright...and my parents decided that if today afternoon too I had my fever back again , they would take me to the hospital.
And pls....once again don't hate this chap. Coz I didn't get the time to check the chap. And just published it...even if it has grammatical mistakes or wrong usage of words...SORRY for that!🙇