Emma.....

*Surprise......* Actually, I luckily got mah free time since today was a holiday and I really wanted to write, coz I'm really looking forward to this story....whatever let's not waste time and start on....

Emily's POV:

We both looked at our right side to discover that irritating person back again "Kim Taehyung".
His left hand ,shoved into his pocket as the right hand made his way to his tie loosening it lightly. I heaved a tiring sigh as Jack slowly got up from his chair and went towards Mr. Kim. I looked up at him walking like a proud man, going on to check with some bastards out there.
Well, truly I had to say him that coz he looked really hot and I honestly couldn't deny that.
They stood just front of each other and it looked as if two gangsters were on the the verge of fighting for some reason and both were even looking irresistible.

They had some talk which was inaudible and both stood with proudness when Jack left first. Mr. Kim's gaze diverted towards me as I gulped in fear for his angry look and it looked like he would pounce on me with anger. I dragged my feet slowly towards him and bowed him.
He cleared his throat.
"Soo....you all are dating, huh!?" He looked at me sharply.
"W...what?" I squinted my eyes in disbelief.

"Yeah....it's so important to talk to him even when you should go and work...probably you two can't even wait..." He smirked.

"No...noo...pls!! He can't be my boyfriend. He's just a friend" *though I doubted coz I was really not sure of considering him as a friend.*

"Yeah...and being a friend he's allowed to look at your legs licking his lips... huh?" He mocked.

"Was he?" I asked as suddenly I  thought "wait... were you here for the past few mins!?" I asked as I raised my eyebrows folding my arms.

"Does it matter?" He asked.

"No...but still like...you were kind of stalking...huh!!" I rolled my eyes.

"Eme, you should mind it ,that it's my office and I have the damn right to come and go out anytime...." He chuckled.

"Aish...." I whined.

"Then don't blame  us later if somethin' happens to you coz you're such a troublemaker and I don't wanna get involved..." He said and went out of my sight with his body-guard like , officers and managers....

I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth. Who is ever gonna blame him? Who the hell wants him to get involved? Why does he keep poking his nose in my matters? It's my choice if I wanna meet with Jack or not and if somethin'happens then I can manage.....damn wtf!!!

Suddenly,my phone beeped. Without checking the ID I picked up the call.

"Hello?...."

"Yah....!! Pabo....It's me...!!" A voice in the state of excitement said from the other side.

But, I really didn't understood and asked in confusion:

"Me, who? "

"Damn....this girl!! Are you suffering from amnesia or what!? It's just two weeks and you've already forgotten about me? What a pity!" The girl in the other line said with a a low voice and a bit of anger.

But wait, it's Emma's voice!! That deep, mature  yet  soft and pleasing voice....it was for sure, Emma!!

"E... Emma!!! " I yelled in excitement.

"Huh...lastly gotta back your senses!! By the way, why was your voice sounded with  frustration? Hmmm?? Is anyone disturbing my baby? " She said with a concerned voice.
And I love her for this reason. She's so caring and treats me like her real sister. She just knows how to make me smile in every situation.... I smiled as I spoke:

"Aniyahhh...it's alright,unnie...but what about you? How have you been?"

"Firstly, please for God's sake, baby don't call me Unnie....it just makes me feel aged type of, you know....and secondly I am fine...the tour just refreshed my old memories here and also brought a new adventure...." 
I could feel her excitement.

"Ahh....alright babe!! And what's about this adventure huh!?" I said as a giggle and chuckle escaped from my lips.

"Umm....well, that's when I come back, alright?"

"Aish...why do you always make it such a mumbo-jumbo, huh? By the way, when the hell are you coming back...I'm missing you like hell... there's a lot going on here, I need to tell you.....I can't handle these..." I said out whining....

"Aww...baby, okay so...I'm coming back tomorrow....."

"W.. what? Really? When?" And I jumped in excitement.

"Uh...yeah, tomorrow 9:30am.."

"Alright , I'll be there to pick you up...lastly you're coming!! I'm so..so...so happy!"

"Hehehehhehehehehhe.... actually me too...these two weeks I missed you and Mia like hell!! Oh shit!..I forgot to inform Mia...okay, byee baby...let's meet tomorrow at the airport... alright?"

"Okay....byee babe! Meet you soon..." I hanged up as I rushed to Sophia's office to tell her this news which my ears were longing to hear.
-
-
-
-
-

"Sophie......." I whined as I held her shoulder....
"You know....Emma is coming back tomorrow....I'm so happy" I said in frenzy tone as my eyes brightened up.

She chuckled as she ruffled my hair slightly and said:
"Ah...You look so happy....when is she coming?"

"Tomorrow morning, 9:30 at the Incheon airport" I grinned.

"Mm..great so...." *Phone beeps*

She looked at the screen as she looked back at me. I knew what she asked for. She asked me with her eyes whether she could take the call or not. I gestured her to take up the call.
"Hello...."

After hearing the other person's response she nodded and said:

"Yes sir...." Keeping her phone back , she said:
"Eme, sir is calling me. I've to go....can we talk later.... please?"

"Yeah....yeah...no problem..." I looked at her with a reassuring smile.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Next chapter will be updated soon.... By the way, guys my exams are going great and hopefully this week's exams too go great! Love you and take care my beautiful Unni's there!! 😘😘 And also sorry for killing you guys...for the pic at first!!😆😆