Negroni🍷

......none other than my boss......"Mr. Kim"

He was wearing a black Gucci coat with a black shirt beneath it and a black tie. He was looking imperfectly perfect. My eyes were again staring at him.

As soon as he entered, he was greeted by  two young men. It seemed as if they were friends. I saw Mr. Kim in his boxy smile for the first time in my life.

 Kim in his boxy smile for the first time in my life

I sipped down for the third time. I've never seen such a happy version of Mr. Kim. He looked precious to me. He had a different aura around him. His eyes, his smile, his gaze, everything had a different explanation, different from the normal. My eyes didn't even blink once. It was continuously staring at him, until, Mr. Kim moved his head towards me.
I don't know why, but although, he mouthed me to come over, I was still staring at his eyes with the glass of Bellini in my hand.
Suddenly, the pair of eyes, which I was staring at, started to come closer......more......more..... Right now, I blinked and blinked. My hands were sweating again. I wanted him to stop him, coz he always made me like this since yesterday.....but my words refused to come out. My heart was beating again abnormally....I don't know...what was happening to me?

"Eme?"
The deep voice echoed through my ears.
I gulped.
"Y....yes..." I stuttered in my feeble voice.
" Come with me" he motioned me to come over with a small smile.
"Huh!?where?" I asked in a whisper.
"I've some people.....I would like you to meet with" he said while fixing his tie.
"Ah.... alright" I got up as I followed him from behind in small steps.
I stood in front of those two men...whom I assumed earlier to be his friends.

"Here , meet miss Emily, our new employee
, also the new assistant of Sophia" he said while pointing towards me.

I smiled at them. After all, I didn't wanna make a bad impression.

"Ah...I see. By the way, hi miss Emily. I'm Jimin. Park Jimin, the son of the CEO of the Sunrise Enterprises." He took out his hand with a really impressing smile with his full lips.

"Hi, Mr. Park" I shook his hand and smiled.

"And, he's the future CEO of the Technext Technosoft, Jeon Jungkook" Mr. Kim pointed towards the other young man, who was damn handsome.

"Ohh....hi.....Mr. Jeon. Nice to meet you" I shook my hands with him with a genuine smile in my face.

"Nice to meet you too, miss Emily" he smiled back.

"Hey....what are you two doing here" we four, turned our heads to the direction from where the voice was coming and discovered Jack running over to the two guys opposite to me, with a grin.

"Jack.....you! Here!" Mr. Jeon exclaimed.

"Yeah....I joined here few days back" he placed his hand on the shoulder of that Jeon guy.