Blame

Having some bites of the sandwich,I went on to my closet  and changed my dress into a black chiffon blouse with a white pencil skirt. Hardly, having any interest in putting up even a light makeup, I just moisturized my face and put on my sunscreen.
Honestly, I wasn't feeling in a mood to do anything......but my subconscious mind again gave me a flashback of yesterday's night and it made me excited again. As if I was still again, expecting him to talk with me.......and my heart was wanting it like anything!
But those are just my useless thoughts.... aren't they? I heaved an enormous sigh of exhaustion and headed off to wear my flat black sandals.

Driving through a real busy road , my car lastly came to a halt near the Samsung building and I got off the car after parking it. Climbing up the stairs in small steps while managing my car key to put inside my purse, a pair of hand pushed me down with a great force causing me to fall on my front and thankfully, my reflex action saved me from banging my head on the edge of the stair. But still, my leg got hit hard , but I didn't care and looked behind, discovering the same girl in Taehyung's office.....no...sorry......his girlfriend! *Rolling my eyes internally* 
She had this evil kind of chuckle and bending down ,leveling me, she exclaimed:-
"You bitch! Just wait and watch how I make your life a hell......until you regret gazing Tae with those filthy eyes of  yours ......"
God! How could Taehyung, choose her!? Was he in his senses? She's completely a dumbo .......so f**king jealous that she would even kill an innocent one for him. Well, I don't even care for her or her needs.....so I better not waste time with her, blabbering about some nonsense stuff......though, I admit that the person about whom she is talking about is not an nonsense stuff to talk about.....but the blame which she is putting on me is completely nonsense......
I picked up my purse and my key, getting up and brushing my skirt.....I glanced up suddenly finding Taehyung standing few steps afar from me. A loud shrill cry was heard from that drama queen and we both looked down and found the girl groaning in pain, holding her knee. But wait......I should be doing that.....why was she being like this?
"Taehyung.....this idiot pushed me down purposely.....and see.......my knee is badly hurt"she made her eyes like a puppy and looked at him with a pout.
Like.....WTF! I didn't even touch her.....and she's blaming me again for a thing I've never did!! This girl!!!!! I swear I will strangle her down with my own hands when she'll be alone.
"B...but! I didn't even touch you!" My tone full of frustration for that girl.
"Just stop it, Emily" Taehyung said in a high tone, clearly angry. He rushed over to her and picked her up.
"Are you okay?" He inquired with a worried tone, nearly hugging her as she just continued her fake cry.
"B..but....I swear I didn't do anything to her.....infact she was the one who pushed me...." I tried to explain.
"Shut up! Leave...." He yelled at me, once again...I jolted. He had clear hatred in his eyes now also accompanied by anger , which was staring at me. But why would he hate me? I didn't do anything! I didn't even hurt his girlfriend! What's the proof! Why does he believe that girl so much? She's completely lying.....but..he....he's just believing every word of her......not even listening to me.....
"But....just listen to me once...." My voice trailed off...nearly breaking off the sentence coz I felt emotional, unknowingly.....but I didn't shed my tears.....I would never!
"I said leave!" He glared at me, gritting his teeth.
Of course, I could see he was controlling his anger so much.....but why? Why was he feeling so angry? I looked at him once again in his eyes, it had a storm rising there.....and I left......I walked up...and my tears ran down my cheeks though my face was blank.....
I hastened off towards my office....and found that door was still locked. Sophie hadn't come till now. I sighed, wiping my tears as I plodded in the lodge, waiting for her.
"Hey!"  Looking up, it was Jack....he was smiling at me....
"Hi" I mumbled.
"Would you mind coming and waiting in my office....coz I guess Sophie hasn't arrived yet..." He suggested.
I nodded earning a smile from him.

He walked towards his office followed by me in the back.
"Have a seat" he pointed towards the empty chair as I took the seat.
He sat beside my chair.
"You look pretty..."
I looked up seeing him...looking at me intensely.....but that just made me a bit more uncomfortable......but I was just a dumbo at that moment and I nodded . My pain in the heart was increasing. Taehyung was hurting me badly and it affected me way too much. But now, when it hurts.....it just makes my heart go in a dark place...leaving me all unhappy.  I know until I cry I would continue feeling numb......and I have to let it out. A warm feeling was making its presence on my thigh and I broke off from my chains of thoughts. It was Jack's hands. I looked up at him and he whispered:-
"You turn me on every moment I see you....."
My subconscious mind was  hitting me with a warning. I backed up. "W..what do you mean?" It was the most stupidest question, I must have ever asked in such a situation.
"I mean.....I can't control myself as soon as I see you......you're so f**king sexy.....it just turns me on.....and it's so hard to control .....believe me....I just wanna f**k you"
That's it!
*Bammmm*
I slapped him. How the f**k does he dare to say me like that?
"Don't you dare....speak to me like that again!" I glared at him, getting up and leaving his hell office.
I bumped on again at someone. Luckily, it was Sophie.
"Where were you?" I asked.
"Sorry.....I slept late yesterday and woke up late...." She panted hard.
I nodded.
"Let's go" she added taking the key and unlocking our office.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
         ❤_______________________❤