Drunk.....

The lights were dimmed and only a blue light was on . The music was loud as I saw girls and boys..everyone jamming to the beats on the dance floor. Even, the bar counter had plenty of people , drinking , having their leisure.
It was something new, something different. It felt as if every people present their had forgotten their worries, their stress, their work and are just enjoying the moments. I smiled to myself as I looked around, seeing different types of people.

"It's good .... isn't it?" Mr. Kim said to me , smiling as I nodded , smiling back.
He motioned me to sit near a stool in front of the bar counter. I sat down facing the dance floor as my eyes followed the girls on the dance floor. They had groups of friends with them and were laughing, dancing, drinking. They were having so much fun. My lips made a smile , looking at them.

"Eme.....you wanna have something?" I looked sideways as I saw Mr. Kim already with a glass of wine in his hand.

"Mr. Kim, why are you drinking wine now? Remember, we're still in the party....." I warned him.

"It's Taehyung. Now, we aren't in any office or it's party. We're in a club. So...you can call me by my name." He sipped the wine.

"Umm...a..alright. But , anyways, what if you get drunk?" I asked as he sipped down the wine.

"Don't worry. I'm a strong drinker" he said as I nodded.

"By the way, won't you take anything?" He asked again.

"No..." I said as I looked away.

"Uhh ..I know...you can be a weak drinker" he nodded as he smiled looking on the dance floor.

Wait, is he telling me, that... I'm a weak drinker because I've never drunk before? Nope, I can't. I squinted my eyes at him as my blood started to boil in anger. What the hell does he think of himself!?

"Taehyung! I'm not a  weak drinker! I can't be weak in anything! Got it!?" I yelled , enough to make him hear.

"Nope....I haven't still. What's the proof.....that you aren't a weak drinker?" He smirked.

"Umm.... alright...." I turned towards the waiter as I ordered two tequila shots.

"Here mam" the waiter gave me the two shots and handed me the lemon and salt.
"Thanks....but it's not needed" I gave the lemon and salt back as I looked back at Taehyung with a smirk. He chuckled.
I heaved a sigh as I was a bit scared of what state I will be if I'm really drunken.....but, no, I'm not gonna step back.....

I slowly grabbed the first shot, breathed out and gulped the shot in one go.....
Well, I must say, it tasted a little spicy and smoky...and a flush of warmth ran down my body and it immediately hit my tongue, my mind and my body......I didn't hesitate to pick up the 2nd shot....I grabbed the second one and gulped it down again in one go.....Soon I was in a carefree place...a wonderful place.......the music felt better...... Taehyung looked more attractive...... everything started to become more exciting.....I wanted to taste more.....I  said in a low tone...
"Two more please...."

"Eme....alright....it's done...you are feeling drunk.....so leave...." Taehyung's voice reached in my ears and sounded like the deep, mature, manly voice, I always used to fall for ....but, no, he kinda challenged me right? I'm gonna show him...that I'm not a weak drinker....I shushed him as the waiter gave two more shots.....
He too looked so handsome....I grinned at him as I grabbed my third shot and let it down, and soon the fourth one too...

"Eme....no more.......I know you're a strong drinker...alright?..." Taehyung kept the two glasses back as I pushed him lightly, getting up.......feeling all tipsy...

"I wanna danceee..." I got up as the music sounded so good.....and rockinggg....

Taehyung's POV:

" I wanna danceee....." She pouted as she pushed me lightly and went towards the dance floor.....

I chuckled at her as she cutely made small moves along with the beats, joining the others...
She was way too cute. I sipped one more time, looking at her. I've been liking her for the past few days....but, honestly, even if I developed any feeling for her, what's the use? I just have to deny it, anyways.... I can't even get over with my family's problem........I don't wanna get hurt anymore....I don't wanna feel that pain, I felt years ago....

Flashback:-

"Doctor! Do something....... Please, save my father....I don't want to lose him" I cried as they took my father hurriedly in a stretcher towards the emergency ward.
"It's okay....we'll try our best" the doctor said as they took my father inside....leaving me alone as my heart started to beat fast, making me die out of panic....
I was sobbing....sitting on the bench, late at night ....in front of the emergency ward....praying for my father so bad....my face covered in my palms....

After 3 hours of waiting, the doctor finally opened the door. I went towards the door as fast as I could...wiping my tears....thinking positive....as I asked the doctor....
"How is my father now, doctor?"
The doctor heaved a sigh as his face turned hopeless.

"I'm sorry, son....I couldn't save your father. He had been taking the drug for a long time....which affected his blood vessels and damaged them permanently....he already gave up on his life..before you woke up...." The doctor's words hit me hard as he went off and I sat down with a thud....feeling all hopeless and powerless.

End of flashback.

My eyes became teary as the painful memories flashed through my mind and I gulped down the whole drink, just to stop the tears from falling.

My eyes landed on the dancing Emily, who, by this time was totally drunk and danced like a carefree child, laughing, grinning as her shiny brown hair reflected against the dim blue light and flipped in air.....it made her look so innocent, so pure, with no pains, no worries.....living a real good life with her friends and family. Such a lucky girl.
I wished too...if my life was just like her....thinking about these just made me feel more broken....more lonely.....more empty from my heart....I closed my eyes as I sighed....getting one more glass of wine.
I sipped once more as I saw Emily making her way towards me with a smirk on her cute face.
"You're already drunken" I chuckled as she sat beside me.

"Ah...am I?" She grinned as she leaned towards me.
"Yahhh.....youuu....!! Kimmm..... Taehyunggggg.....whyyy??why are you so seducingg...?"
I let out a small laugh. "What?"

She nodded.

"See...you dragged me from dancingggg.....to here.......*smirk* because of your that.....that appl...ee..in your throat....*hiccup* Everytime you are gulping that....that....w...wine throwing your....your...head back...your app....apple...is provoking me...." She said as she made her head lie on top of the counter, facing me.

I couldn't help but laugh at her phrase (apple in your throat), but somehow..managed to control it and say:

"Really? Am I that attractive?"

"Nope....you are sexyyyy....." She made a heart sign towards me. I had never seen such a cute girl. My hand didn't stop to tuck her extra hair behind her ear to prevent them falling on her face.  She was adorable. A cute mess. No wonder, I liked her. I smiled.

Suddenly I felt someone's hand touching mine and as soon as I looked down , it was Eme's. She took my hand and placed it on her chest.... I felt her heart thumping loudly at a fast pace....I looked up at her with a confused look.......

Update will be soon...guys....
Love you....^_^
Take care💜

                 ❤________________❤