Airport

I opened the door and shut it quickly as I went over the table and chugged down the glass of water.

"Slow down...Eme . What happened?"
She rubbed my back slowly to comfort me.
I sat down on the chair as I looked up at her.

"Nothing. But, what happened to Mr. Kim?" I asked knitting my eyebrows together in confusion.
"Why? Nothing . " She said with an obvious look.
I nodded as I heaved.

8:35pm:-

Why are they both suddenly behaving like this? At first, Sophie was acting strange and now Mr.Kim. Am I looking funny? I checked myself in my phone screen , but no, it's all perfect! Then what is it? And, most importantly what happened to ME? Why was I acting so nervous?... Ahh....Jinja...damn....this is so crazy!!

"Eme....!!!" Sophie shouted.
I jolted at the sudden voice and looked at her with widened eyes.  "I've been calling you for the past 15mins...what are you thinking actually? Are you alright?" She  asked her eyebrows raised.

"Umm.... nothing, by the way, do you need something?" I said smiling slightly, shrugging off all the thoughts.

"No.... actually it's time to go home....so pack up all your stuffs..." She motioned me to see the clock.

"Huh.....!!" I heaved as I got up, packing up my things and we both went out of the office.

"Eme... Would you mind if we went for dinner today?" And a smile appeared on her face. Adorable.

"Yeah...sure" I smiled back at her.
"Soo...then which restaurant?" I asked as we reached the garage.

"Umm....what about Tavolo 24" she asked as  I unlocked my car.

"Okay, no problem" I smiled again as we both drove towards the restaurant.

Finally, we reached the restaurant and we both entered and found an empty table at the middle and decided to take the seats.
We ordered as we talked about random stuffs and lastly completed our dinner..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
11:00pm :-
I came back home and changed into my comfy clothes and soon flicked the lights off and went to my dreamland.

Next day

*Alarm ringing*

The alarm bell rang as I shut it off at 7:40am. I slid out of my bed wearing the slippers and dragged my feet towards the washroom. I did my morning routine and went downstairs towards the kitchen to make a breakfast. I quickly made myself a toast with some bacon stuffed in it as I ate it fast since I had to get ready for the airport.
*Phone beeps*

It was Mia.
"Yes?" I spoke in the middle of eating my toast.

"Eme...are you done?"

"Nope...I just ate my breakfast. By the way, it's just 8:15, her plane will land at 9:30. There's a lot of time. Don't hurry." I said as I placed my dish on the sink, planning to wash it later.

"Alright. I'm ready so basically I'm going to watch TV. Okay? Call me when you're ready."

"Okay~byee"

I walked upstairs as I went inside my room playing on some music on my phone  before opening the wardrobe.
I felt quite relaxed listening to the music as a good start of the day as I chose this outfit  for the light hangout:-