Stealing

After hardly having any interest to eat, I chose to drink a fruit punch. Mia and Emma joined me and Sophie later on. Sophie explained them everything while I was just tired.......tired of getting blamed continuously without any reason......tired of my heart's wish to tell Taehyung, how I feel.

Suddenly, a pair of hand from my back  held my shoulders tightly, as I groaned in pain and looked back.
"Hi, Eme" that same girl whom I didn't want to see was just standing an inch from me.....of course it was she.

"Don't you dare call her, by that! Only her close ones are allowed to call her by that name!" Mia glared at her as I got up from my chair to leave. I really didn't wanna talk with her......nor wanna see her face or her evil smirk......
"Hey, hey! *Chuckle* I guess I am clearly visible to you"  She waved at front of my face and made a fake smile.....which  made my numb heart
slightly start to burn in flames.

"What do you want?" I asked avoiding her and looking away.

"Umm....nothing just I'm here to say you sorry....." She smiled again. I looked up at her. Why would she say that?
"Uh....for that fake and drawn mark.....actually you know what! I'm quite smart, and when he went to his washroom.....in the meantime I took his sketch pen kept in the table. And, I guess after that I don't have to tell you....." She grinned.
I knew it was a fake mark. But yeah, really, hats off to her drawing and acting skill.....she really faked it well.... Uh....fake girl! I rolled  my eyes as I started to walk away.

"You know what, I guess your friend is a love seeker.....always searching for her love but never getting one...." She nearly shouted as I could feel her devil smile.
I heard Emma yelling to  stay in her limit......but I just went away.....coz I really didn't have the energy to fight now.....nor did my heart want......I was just feeling numb and all heavy......like I have been defeated in a battlefield.......I sighed as I walked up.

"Better be careful!" Someone said by as he/she passed fast beside me. I turned back and from the back I could understand it was Jack. But, why was he suddenly saying me this? Leave.......maybe I was plodding and was going to hit something......

I walked towards my office as I sat down on the chair with a thud. Everything was so messed up. My eyes were again on the verge of shedding my worthless tears.
Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Sophie doesn't enter knocking. Whatever......"Come in" I tried to make an audible voice.
The door opened slowly and Taehyung entered. Why is he here? I got up as I felt a bit high by seeing his face. My heart started pounding within my fragile chest.
"I am going out with Ji Su for a work. So, I wish you and Sophie will do this work instead of me." He said coldly, keeping a blue file on my desk.
Who was Ji Su?
"Huh?" It escaped from my lips.
"You don't know her?" He said in a kind of mocking tone. "Well, she's the girl you pushed in the morning....!" He smirked.
Damn......!! Now he's gonna keep reminding me the thing which I haven't  even done! But wait! My mark!!! Yeah.....that's the proof!!!! Why was I being just a dumbo!!???

"I too got hurt!!" I made my leg forward  showing him my purplish-brown mark as my voice nearly came in a higher tone.

He chuckled.  But, Why?
I raised an eyebrow looking at him.
"Stop faking it!" He rolled his eyes and slammed the door behind him. I was dumbfounded. I sighed in annoyance. Of course,how can I forget that he's gonna believe his dear..... GIRLFRIEND!
I slumped into my chair , grabbing the glass of water and chugging it down.
.
.
.
.
.
.
4:30pm:-
"Eme.....can you go and keep the file on sir's desk? Sir will be coming in few minutes." Sophie asked in a soft voice as I nodded.
I was almost strolling through the corridor , busy in my thoughts as I looked down through the big glass window and frowned at the sight. The girl, oh sorry! Ji Su. She was clinging to Taehyung , speaking something while he didn't hesitate to laugh heartily at whatever she said. I never saw him laughing like this. He was a real God! Seeing his  boxy laugh , I couldn't stop but smile. "Oppaa!!" Ji Su nearly yelled as she wriggled under Taehyung's tickling. They both laughed like they knew each other for so long. But I was only staring at the shiny, sparkling eyes of Taehyung and somewhere down I felt happy but sad that this smile, this happiness could only be seen with her.
Wait! He's looking at me.......!! I blinked twice....my mouth opened and it looked as if I was gawking at them. It's so embarrassing. I didn't waste a second and hastened towards his office. The door was unlocked as I got inside and kept the file on his brown, polished desk. As I was about to turn my back, a frame caught my eyes and my feet stopped at a position. It was a black frame kept at the side of his table and I could only see it's edge. Picking it up slowly, a picture of a  beautiful woman with a small girl was fitted inside the frame. I ran my fingers through the frame as I looked at it intensely.
"Haven't you been taught to not touch other's belongings without their permission!?" A deep voice came from behind as I darted my head back seeing a serious Taehyung, totally different from the few minutes back one. My heart pounded faster in nervousness. I was scared at his look as f**k. I cleared my throat as I placed the frame back in the table.

"So...sorry" I looked down.

"Taehyung, check the office. Maybe she has stolen something too....." Ji Su's voice ran into my ears as I dodged my head up looking at her with an unbelievable look. How can she say about me like that!?
"Yeah....I should actually" Taehyung cleared his throat , making his way towards the table. 
Wait! He actually thinks that I have stolen something? He can think that!? I....I...will steal something?? I looked into his eyes.....trying to see if he really believes that. He looked at me coldly. He was actually checking through his files and drawers.
HE REALLY BELIEVES THAT!!
My tears streamed down my dry cheeks as I felt it humiliating and heartbreaking.....both. He doesn't really trusts me. I have been imagining and hoping for crazy, useless things.....and I regret it so much!!
I hastened towards the corridor, weeping continuously.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
       ❤________________________❤