I regret loving you......

My eyes opened slowly and I stretched out my hands, yawning.

The bed was warm as I rolled on the sheet.

Don't.  Sleep.

Wait! Where's Emily? I looked around and she was not there. Lastly, I stepped out of the bed and headed outside my room. 

"don't you dare, step here again! Get away! Got it!?" I heard a thin voice yelling at its highest.
I frowned thinking who the heck is shouting like this early in the morning!?
I looked front from the staircase and found Ji Su pointing her finger towards Emily.
Damn! This girl!!
"Who the hell are you to tell her like that? Its my house......" I said in a throaty voice as I stepped towards her with my hands shoved into the  pockets.
Taehee looked at both of them speechless.

"B..Baby....Why was she in your house?" she asked in a face expression that i hated the most.

I hated persons who always thought they were someone great and took control in each and everything. And she was one of them!

"My wish." i sighed and headed towards the fruit basket, taking an apple.

"Tae....I am your love! How could you replace me!!??" she yelled again which made me feel irritated and i shot back:-
"stop yelling! Its not your house! And so what that I asked her to stay.....You didn't even care about my feelings 9yrs ago and now you do!? At least she cares about me! And stop this acting! Alright!? I regret loving you!"

Her mouth set in a hard line and her jaw clenched.
"did you know the reason?" "you know what my father did? He used to hate me because I was a girl! And the only opportunity that fell as a boon was when he asked me to blame you so that your father becomes weak and his business drops coz his only strength was his family. My father knew that your mother didn't like you that much coz you were adopted! Everything was fine....until after 6 yrs you started your father's business. And your economic life started  to become luxurious. And that's why my father wanted me to marry with you! I just wanted a father's love!! And you!...." her voice trailed off and tears ran down her cheeks as she yelled at me spilling out the reason I have waited for so long.

"do you think your way was good!?  To send me to a situation I've never expected to be in! To break my family like hell!? You f**king used me!!" I yelled back, jaw clenching and hand turning into a fist.

Taehee's eyes became watery and she mumbled in a broken voice:-
"that's why you made all of us suffer like this?"

Ji Su stood there, not even a single muscle moving, head hanging low and tears falling down her cheeks.

"If you're so interested for your father's love then don't atleast break other'family. And yes.....tell your father that I don't want to marry you!" I clenched my fist and left the room, heading towards my room.

"Taehyu....." I heard Emily's faint voice from the back, but didn't mind and slammed the door. My veins were popping up in anger.
She did all these for herself! She literally used me!! The tears were forming in my eyes as I nibbled my lower lip to stop crying.
Just f**k everything! Nobody ever considered me having any feelings! I hate this reality so f**king much!

"Oppa, open the door. She went. Please" Taehee's voice could be heard from the other side of the door, knocking.
I sighed and wiped my tears.
The door creaked open as Taehee entered slowly. My head was still hung low, feeling betrayed and broken.
"Oppa....you know I believed you all this time, right? I knew.....that you never did any of these thing. I missed you all this time. The day, when mom left with me, I cried that night a lot. Just because, I didn't want to lose you, ever! I swear you are the best brother ever. Don't you remember our memories? I still remember them, lively. When mom and I discovered you as the new CEO of Samsung, we both were proud somewhere down. Coz though, we left, I still could feel you. You were never wrong. And I'm sure of that. I am always there for you, Oppa. Don't worry" she patted my back , whispering the things I longed to hear from her, from mom.

I looked at her and smiled, wiping off the last tear that was developing at the corner of my eyes.
She smiled at me, making me feel comfortable and loved.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Taehyung....enough of crying and now , get up and take a bath. I couldn't even go home because of you." Emily pushed me as I was hugging and crying on her neck so long, and I didn't even allow her to go home, coz I wanted a company after Taehee left for home.
(A/N:- To those who don't know that Taehee is a working youth.....and she lived with her mom. And that after living for 1 day at her brother's house after her mom passed away she went to her own house.)

I sniffed my nose and nodded. I was becoming a real clingy now.

"Get up, crybaby. Enough of your tears" she chuckled , ruffling my hair and getting up.
Well, about yesterday what she did when she was drunk or today morning what she saw, we didn't talk about that the whole day.
.
.
.
.
.
I ruffled my hair with the towel and found her scrolling through her phone.
"Taehyung.....I had a question."

"Go on." I said brushing my wet hair.

"Why...why were we sleeping together yesterday?"

I looked back at her.

"You don't remember?"

She nodded a no.

I chuckled.
"Well, hopefully you didn't do anything absurd....but, yeah , asked me to sleep with you coz according to your drunken version.....you would.." I stopped abruptly, remembering what she said last night.

She looked at me, still curious for the answer.
I gulped and continued:-
"You would get scared....yeah, scared of the ghosts." I let out a fake chuckle and continued to brush my hair.

She made her mouth go into an O shape and nodded.
.
.
.
.
.
❤__________________❤