He yelled

Taking my first step to my office, I peeked through the door, finding Sophie busy with her works. As I entered, I whispered:
"Good morning" I was grinning like a crazy cos I don't know why but I felt so happy.

"Hey! Good morning." She smiled gracefully. "How was the party?" She asked almost with enthusiasm in her tone, taking off her glasses.
"You knew about it?" I asked keeping my bag on the table while also making myself comfortable in the chair.
"Yeah.....Mr. Kim, told me about it"

"Oh...I see. Anyways, it was great. It was a complete different environment. An environment, I've never been to." I smiled awkwardly, of course because these generation's young ladies aren't that boring as I am.
"Good to hear that. Well, the timing Mr. Kim took you there.....were just for the kind of ...... beginners for clubbing.....the actual crazy clubbing starts after 12 in the midnight." She said grinning.
"Crazy?" I raised my eyebrows at that.

"Yeah....you know those kind of where usually all the experienced ones go....there are so many different kind of drinking genres - the emotional drinking, the happy drinking, the daring drinking......and everything. Didn't you see the private rooms up there? Guess what are they for....." she said in a frenzied tone.

"I don't know....." I murmured.

"For making out....." She whispered making an obvious look on her face.

"Oh...." I squinted my eyes, blinking multiple times as I have really never heard of making out in club itself....I mean after the club....it's ok....but ......ahh... whatever!

"Okay.....then next time..... don't forget to call me....I'll show you everything....." she grinned, quite excited actually.

"Okay....." I too did the same.

"By the way, when did you all come back?"

"Umm.....come back.....ahh" wait.... really....when did I come back? Why don't I remember anything? Ah.....I guess.....I was d..drunk!? Oh God!
I rolled my eyes out in annoyance.

"Sophie......" I mumbled. "I don't remember anything" I confessed.

"You don't remember anything?" She made her eyes go wide in confusion.
"You were drunk?" She asked again.

"Guess so....." I said with a faint voice.

"Wait! You were drunk with Mr......Mr. Kim? H..how!?" She was shocked of course.....I too was!

I just nodded.
She got up, still eyes wide, and made her way towards me, kneeling down to face me and holding me both by my arms.

"Woman!!! You are damn luckyyy.....!!!!" She exclaimed. I made an unsure face. "C'mon, he looks so fuc**** attractive and.....all the ladies want him like anything....and you.......damn.......you drank with him!!"

"I...I didn't knew that!" I cleared my throat.

"Whatever....... don't tell this to anyone! Or else...baby.....I guess you are getting all the daggers shooting right from his fangirls...." She chuckled as I too followed her.

"But, Sophie.........I need a bit of advice" I asked weakly, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Yeah....sure....tell me" she said.

"How should we thank a person......um....whom you know, we kind of don't...l...like to talk?" I sounded wierd though I knew....

"Thank a person? Well, it's easy....just go and say thank you with a broad grin....simple" she got up, sipping on the glass of water.