Acting Strange

Sophia's POV:

"Yeah....so...Sophia...sorry...what were you saying?" She asked.

"Umm...n.. nothing" I tried to close the matter as I already decided not to tell her anything about that matter without sir's permission.

"But....." I cut her off.

"Eme..., You should go to sir's office. Now!" I said while dragging her lightly towards the door , avoiding any eye contact.

"Sophie....are you hiding something?" She asked while squinting her eyes giving me a detective look.

"No...why would I? " I tried my best to act normal. But, she continued to stare at me.
"Umm...Eme, you should really, go now..." I motioned her to go as I slammed the door hurriedly and tried my best to not get caught, coz, I knew I'm a pretty bad liar.
I opened the door slowly to check whether Eme has gone or not, peeking out. Luckily, I saw her going towards his office as I hushed for not being caught.

Emily's POV:

Umm...why was Sophie acting so strange? I'm sure she was hiding something. But, what could it be? I rubbed my index finger on my chin as I squinted my eyes totally absorbed by the thought of the secret, which I know Sophie was hiding.

"Ouch...."I whimpered in pain as I rubbed my forehead as it hit with something hard. I looked front and it was the fuckin' door of that jerk. Ugh...he's so unlucky! I heaved a sigh as I knocked the door.

"Come in~"

He's got a serious voice. I entered as I saw him with his specs for the first time. Omo! He looks hot...I didn't knew for a minute that I was staring at him with my mouth half-open, admiring his beauty in killer  look with his damn specs.
He looks similar to my old crush in highschool and I was staring at him in the same manner as I used to stare at my crush. But God, I swear he never looked such hot as this man sitting right in front of me. His loosened tie, his loosened white shirt, his black coat of Gucci, his large hands, his brown silky hair, everything was just so perfect. He must be the son of the Greek goddess of beauty.
Aish....wait!....what the hell am I thinking!?
Have I gone mad? No, ofcourse not....not atleast for this jerk...butttt wait......, jerk should be a rude word, umm...perphaps man will work...uh... whatever!

"Ahem!"

I blinked at him while he looked back at me avoiding the laptop screen.

"Umm..." I hesitated.

Ugh...no..Eme, you can't be nervous! Afterall you've completed 1month working here...who gets nervous after working 1month in her office. Yeah...just ask him!

"Uhh...sir, I wanted to ask you something..." I asked him with a low voice looking at him timidly, God knows why?

"Hmm...continue...." He didn't divert his gaze from the screen but just replied.

He must be really busy.

" Sir, tomorrow, miss Emma Parker is coming back from her vacation. So..." I stopped as he suddenly jerked his head up at me with a stern look.

"So?" He looked at me sharply as I gulped , coz now he really looked scary and it made me nervous just like the first day here.

"Umm..." I gulped again.

"Mmm...soo..." Damn....why can't I ask? What's wrong with me? But I have to ask this for Emma..I looked up at him.

"So...sir, I need a leave for tomorrow.." My words gave me a slight confidence, but, then again his gaze, stole my lil confidence.

He got up from his chair as he stood by the table supporting himself, folding his arms.

"Soo...you wanted to take a off, right?" He asked with a bit of stern look.

I nodded as my eyes accidentally caught his bare collarbone peeping through his white flannel shirt. I couldn't help but gulp. My cheeks were burning.

"Uh..I see" he now made his way towards me with his hands shoved into his pockets. We both were now standing face to face opposite to each other though I had to make my face up to reach his , at a higher height while he had to make his low to meet mine.

"Alright. You're allowed." He looked at me as he moved closer and closer until my back touched the door.
"Why are you looking so nervous?" He asked as he chuckled, trapping me in between his arms.

Ugh...really Eme...stop it! Why are your palms sweating so much...!? Why is your heart beating so loud!?Guess, you've gone mad!
No, but I was a dumb and will be in a situation like this...it's not my fault....I just freeze in these situations....

"Babe?" He looked at me intensely.

Huh!? Babe!!! Is he in his sense!?

"You are allowed for the off, tomorrow and yeah....wear something revealing tomorrow babe...." He smirked as his thumb caressed my lower cheek.

Wait....WHAT!!!!!!!!!! Revealingggg.....!!!??? He's damn perverted......who the hell everrr...made him the CEO.....

"Huh!?" My voice came out as a mumble...as I was still in a state of shock.

"You heard me...." A small smirk crept through his lips...

I gulped as my adrenaline rushed through my veins....and my heart, well it can explode anytime....I really need to go now or else I'm gonna die for his this behaviour.
But wait, why the hell did he ever call me BABE, does he think he can tell me anything coz he's my boss...NOPE...I'm not such an easygoing person.....

"Babe?" I nearly mumbled in a faint voice.

He chuckled. "You're cute~"

I know my cheeks now turned totally cherry red and I really need to go now coz I don't wanna show him that I was actually blushing. Damn, the f*** why, am I blushing!? This mad person has got me into his effects...

"A...alright sir. T..thank you..." I nearly bowed as I turned back facing the door on which his arms were still there. Will he ever move his hands!?
Idc....I reached for the door knob until he leaned towards my ear and whispered in a husky voice "see you tomorrow, babe." I gulped and rushed out.

As soon as I came out of his office, I grabbed my chest close to my heart which was beating like crazy and closed my eyes to bring me back into my normal life...the heck I could hear his voice as his sound of the steps came closer and closer towards his door. I don't wanna meet him again not atleast in this flustered state.
I hurried back to Sophie taking my steps normally to make it look as if nothing happened.....

Alright guys....so this is the 23rd chap. Hope you like it....!💜