I'm driving you back home❣

Emily's POV:-

I wanted this time to stop. I wanted his hug so much. I wanted to stay like this longer. His hug at that moment was all I wanted for. It was warm. I wanted to hug him tight and never let him go.....but couldn't. Just because I knew......he wouldn't suddenly leave Ji Su for me....and that's when my heart again let it's smile go away.
The way he was looking at me when he had cupped my face.....it looked as if he was totally lost into it.....as if he cared for me so much. But I know.....that wouldn't happen.... Would it?

Taehyung's POV:-

She was deep in her thoughts when I broke the embrace and looked at her. She was looking at me, lost. A mixture of everything...... happiness and sadness both. But.....why? Why is she feeling these for me? Why is she minding my words so much? I wiped away her tears and her wet eyes as I helped her to get up.
"Let's eat something. You must be hungry" I said softly.
She nodded.
For God knows why.....but I held her hand and led her towards downstairs until we reached the cafeteria.
My phone vibrated as I picked it up seeing the ID of Sophia.
"Uh.....Sophie....I forgot to inform you.....I found Emily at the roof and i'll give her an off today ....since it looks she's really tired and exhausted. So...."

"Okay, sir. Don't worry. I'll manage her works." She replied as I hanged up saying an okay.

"Um....s..sir...i....I don't need an off. I'm good" she said with her broken voice.

" It's okay, Emily! I understand. You're tired from even crying. Look at your face. Go home and take some rest. You can come tomorrow." I replied while ordering a latté.

"But..but sir"
Before she could speak anything else....I handed her the cup as I took a sip of my black coffee.
We took a seat when she sipped her latté. She made a small humming sound which didn't go unnoticed for me. I just didn't react to it. But for sure I knew, the latté tasted great and that was the reaction of her which was honestly cute❣.
It was an awkward silence since we had no topic for talking afterall 2 hrs before I warned her and then hugged her later when she cried. I didn't know how to talk with her after this.
.
.
.
"I'm driving you home, since, I'm free now" I lastly spoke after taking the last sip from my coffee mug.
She looked startled. "Huh!?"
I rubbed the back of my neck slightly and repeated.
"I said, I'm driving you back home"
Gulping back , she mumbled:-
"I...I can ask Mia to drop me"

"I said, I'm free" I replied in a firm tone.  She nodded, looking down at the cup.
We both got up, as , I unlocked my car and sat on the driver's seat while she sat beside my seat.
The drive was also silent. None of us uttered a word. I focused on the road.
But inside, I was dying with curiosity. Why is she behaving like this? These days her behaviour has also been getting stranger. She's mostly at the roof, alone. Her expressions are also getting more saddened as if I can see her pain right through her eyes. Like she's getting bothered by whatever I'm doing. Why? Why is she getting into my life? It's not like interfering but it's more like she's connected in every shit of me. Like, she's getting back into my past. My dark past to which I never want to go back. My heart raced faster, even thinking about it.
"S..sir, it's this way" she said softly pointing towards the left.
Of course, I didn't knew her address. I nodded back, nibbling my lower lip.
.
.
It was 10 mins before we reached her house when I felt her gaze. I didn't look back at her. She stared at me for a while when I finally took a glance at her and found her eyes watery. I blinked once when she moved her gaze towards the window.
What is going on in her mind? Why is she behaving like this? I really need to know this. But, this is not the time. I can think about that later. My car came to a halt when she whispered a stop.
"Thank you" she bowed when she got up. She walked carelessly, sighing and closing her eyes . She looked really tired. Not maybe physically but I could make out......mentally she was. From her emotions. What is happening with her?
She closed the door gently, when I started the engine again and drove away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At night :-

I was laying on my bed after dinner when I thought about the morning. Something is wrong with her. I know. I can see it. She has changed after that party. She has changed after Ji Su came back. Oh.....Ji su! I forgot about her. Did she land home safely? 
I texted her and waited for her reply when I glanced at her profile picture.

She was so beautiful. Just like before. She stole my heart. I smiled. She makes me happy. My heart feels light when I see her face. I feel different and want to protect her whenever she's around me. And I know, I'll continue to feel like this forever. Nobody else, can make feel how she makes me feel like.

Suddenly, the phone vibrated and I saw her reply which was a yes with a smiley. My lips went broad again and I kept my mobile aside.
I closed my eyes but I got up feeling uneasy. I drank water and rested my head on the pillow and suddenly, the time when I could hear my heartbeats faster in the morning while hugging Emily, flashed through my mind. Why did my heartbeats raced faster? Nah.....it must be some other reason, I should stop thinking about it.
I closed my eyes again and tried to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
❤_____________________❤