0001

This is my first time so please don't be to harsh on me I'm taking a risk, Thank you enjoy, hopefully:)
________________________________

this is the story of Hazel...a tale I tell to other..a tale not many know of. A tale not even I believed it.

Her name was Hazel rose and of course her brother Mason

A pack so great and strong. A pack that flourished with love. And one filled with quite the opposite.

Blue moon was the name. The name of their pack she said. Her smile was bright and wide as her mother was nearly olive skin with beautiful green eyes. Freckles littered her face and body as scars made small appearances.

Her hair a chestnut brown as she always had her hair in a loose bun. Some strands of her hair were much wavier then others as some were completely straight.

Their father would always be right behind her. His simple tan figure with scars here and there would stare lovingly with his chocolate eyes.

His hair would be nearly pushed back as they were long and nearly jet black. He was taller then most males as it really gave a scare to others. Though he was the sweetest man.

At least that's what they believed.

-

Howls around signaled packs around a storm was coming. A storm making everyone go inside and cover for the harsh night.

The house was quiet as you could only hear the rough ran from outside against the wooden built home.

Though certain giggles could be heard from a room. There sat two children on the floors. Both played in the rough weather but getting startled by the harsh thunder.

To say they didn't look like their mother would be an understatement.

Both had her hair and nearly her bright green eyes. A boy, his eyes were mixed with blue as he did not have freckles like his mother and sister. Their skin of their father tan and smooth.

Both oddly only having their mothers hair as well. As they smiled pointed k-9 teeth could be seen knowing who they belonged to, their father.

Both played with the makeshift toys as they giggled and jumped around.

Laughing enjoying their moment of happiness.

Though the two suddenly stopped playing as their faces contorted to a feeling of discomfort.

The air felt heavy as it was an odd feeling for the two. Walking towards the door they opened it only to hear shouts and cries.

They stared into each other's eyes confused and afraid of the shouts.

The boy walked first as she held his hand. The feeling grew worse as they followed the scents and shouts.

Getting to the one room they weren't supposed to ever open they could only stare.

A sudden scream and growl was heard making the two jump.

The scent of blood.

A scent so strange to the two. A scent they didn't know they would get familiar with quickly.

This time she opened the door only to be met with something against her feet.

Looking down there was a puddle of red. She stared only to hear whimpers as another cry was heard.

Looking over to the sounds was their mother. Her body laid nearly motionless on the ground as blooded dripped from a hand.

A hand that belonged to their father. His eyes glowed a dark orange as he bares his teeth at his children.

The kids screamed in fear as they could only stare into her dull green eyes.

Her eyes so bright and now so dull. Her smile was warm and now she her self is cold. And so was he.

So was the feeling of the Blue moon pack..even the name is forgotten from the two. Even the ones most dearest to them...

Jack is his name.

__________________________________________

Better better? 😭😭

:)...thank you and welcome back if you're re-reading. Sorry if there are many typos I tend to do that :)

A/N

I come back and check on this story and I see 4.82?! views, Like Wha!?!! Wtf when did this happen, I'm freaking out! Thx doe, didn't think anyone was interested in this 🥰.

82?! views, Like Wha!?!! Wtf when did this happen, I'm freaking out! Thx doe, didn't think anyone was interested in this 🥰