0007

___

•Hazel POV•

'GRACIE No!!!!' I screamed to her

The pack warriors shifted mid-air into their wolves and landed on Gracie clawing her.

I bite the other warriors on his leg as hard as I could and he screamed in pain. Once he let go I growled at the warrior and he stopped. I look down to see Gracie covered in blood that's what shook my core.

Without a warning I lunged at him ripping pieces of fur and blood seeping out clawing at him ,biting anything I could do to protect my friend.

'She was the only good thing in my life and I won't let them take her away from me.'

' Hazel you killed him he is gone stop' Mia said

Stopping as I stared at his body or the deep red all over him. I growled feeling their blood drip from my coat.

I felt my body shaking a little as I felt the blood of the guy drip from my mouth and onto the snow. I stared into his dead body with hatred and snarled.

" You think you can hurt or even kill me you rouge, you got some guts" the alpha laughed

' kill...kill everyone' Mia spoke

Her voice echoed in my ears as I could only stare into his eyes.

' everyone' that single word repeated in my mind as I felt the rising heat in my body. It nearly hurt when her words repeated in my mind

' Kill Them All' she repeats once more

I snarled and bared my teeth at the alpha. Seeing he smirked and took a step forward.

'Me..not capable of not killing you..not killing you because you hurt someone so innocent...then you've met someone you'll wish you haven't' I growled

" Get her"

My sight was blinded by her taking over my body. Taking over and leaving me with the sounds of their whimpers, cries and dreading smell of what I know is painting the snow.

I couldn't feel the pain when mia was hurt, I couldn't feel the aching hunger of inflicting pain. I felt nearly numb...but that feeling still lingered.

Long enough to still trigger her taking over me.

Suddenly I could feel my body as i panted profusely. Feeling the small stinging of the scratches and bites of the wolves.

Looking around seeing the red coats everywhere and bodies laying on the floor motionless.

I heard a snarl and looked to see the alpha. He was challenging me. Feeling the aching pain once more and the deadly hate inside me that could only grow.

Looking at him I saw his hair standing and completely ready to pounce on me.

Slowly walking to him, feeling  the blood fall to the snow making a trail. Eyes locked with his, as I was getting ready to fight when someone pushed me to the ground and pinned me down.