0018

____

Sitting on the bed made for one as Xavier talked away about him self.

Knowing only his father is still around but his mother on the other hand had left them. He has a sister at the age of 27 as she should have been the alpha but chose not to.

" alright, I think it's time for me to spend some time with my brother dont you think?" I said to him

I watched as his body seemed to hunch a little.

" what? Will you miss me?" I scoffed

" you're hurt..and well yes...yes I would"

I turn to him seeing he gave me a pleading look to stay with him as I gave him another small smile.

" living in the same roof as you. So don't worry alpha not like I'll walk away for now" I shrugged

But I noticed his body quickly straightened at my words.

" wasn't my nickname big guy? What happened huh?love?"

" what about my nickname you just changed? Wasn't it rouge?" I barked back

" good point but I'm keeping it" he shrugged

" same as me" I shrugged back

Turning my back to him when I felt him snake his arm around my waist and pulled me to him.

I slightly hissed and growled but he spun me to meet eyes with him.

" a little feisty over that aren't we, Love?" He smirked

" aren't we a little to touchy?" I furrowed my brow

" I don't agree" he scoffed playfully

I hummed as he slowly let go. I slowly walked away but before I could leave I turned to him.

" I'll see you down stairs where ever that is..."

Not letting him answer I walked away. Though as I kept walking away I slowly realized I didn't know where I was going.

'...Mason? I need your help..'

' Mason?'

Each time getting no response. Sighing in annoyance I walked trying to pin point his scent though it was hard because of the many around.

After a few twist and turns of constant different scents it had gotten stronger. I quickly walked over passing a door hearing soft cries.

I stopped as that is where the scent was coming from. It was almost silent but live in the woods long enough you will be able to hear the softest of sound.

I knocked on the door hearing the cries stop and slow breathing.

"Masie are you in there I need to get in to get clothes" I say pressing my head against the door

Everything was quiet when I heard shuffling and sniffling from his side.

" Go away hazel I don't want no one in here just please leave" he said lowly but I could still pick up his words. I stood there for a couple of minutes before speaking again

" I'm not leaving masie just open the door we still gotta talk about mom and the past catch up on each-"

I was cut off by the door swinging and open to an angry mason. His eyes were red and streams still went down. His nose was also red and hair a mess.

" Hazel I know we just connected and all but please just leave me alone right now. I don't want to hear you right now. I just want to think to my self."  he nearly shouted letting a much stronger flow of  distress out which brought many pack members out of their rooms and even from downstairs to see.