0052

__

Everyone froze as I only stood there. Feeling nothing but their fangs pulling out. Hearing a whimper my eyes darted to the person seeing Mason.

His eyes were wide as they seemed glossy. His mouth open as if to say anything but nothing came out. His hair was standing as he seemed frozen.

' H-Hazel?' He spoke his voice breaking

' I'll finish her!'

' kill Her'

Mia's voice sounded distorted nearly unrecognizable by a voice.

Hearing that I whipped my head to her with my jaws opened. Clamping down onto her shoulder and pulled her down to the ground.

Feeling the blood in my mouth mixing with hers, I began to shake as I heard screams from a male.

' BLOCK HER!' Ashley shouted

Hearing her rush towards me as Alex came by blocking anyone from getting to us two.

Feeling the female wolf press her claws against my chest. I stopped and was about to go in again when I heard him speak.

' Wait! Wait! Stop! She's My Sister! Hazel Stop' Mason cries

I looked at him seeing he was holding back the other male that had bit into me. Baring my teeth to him as he growled back.

' siblings?' The male snarled

Taking a step forward when I heard whimpers and growls behind me.

Looking over seeing Ashley had been bitten as the female was pinned down. About to intervene I felt claws on my back.

' STOP!' He growled letting his scent out

The male got off and immediately went over to Mason. Feeling Mia's presence beside me as I could hear the faint famous word of hers.

' kill him'

Lowering my head as I pinned my ears back. I bared my fangs and let my hair stand. Sinking my paws against the ground huffing a little.

He turned to face me and froze. Hearing a whimper from the girl as I simply flicker my ear from the sound.

Seeing the males eyes widened he rushed towards her when I pounced on him and knocked him down.

He was about to bite at me but I let my scent out heavily. Growling and snarling beside his neck. Hearing his soft growls but slowly turned to whimpers.

Though unexpectedly meeting with the ground feeling the breath of Mason right on my neck growling just as loud.

' Leave Them Alone' he warned

My heart felt a strange pain when he slightly chattered his jaws at me.

' a warning Hazel'

Instantly clamped my jaws on his neck, not hard but enough to be able to tug him down with me. Getting on top of him as I stared in his eyes. Both of us sending warning growls.

' Who are they' I sternly asked

He placed his leg on my stomach and snarled.

' I wasn't asking' i spoke again

' No one to your concern'

I felt a fire flicker in me as I felt as if I couldn't control what I was doing, only saying.

' you have no other option, little brother'

Staring more into his eyes slowly getting closer opening my jaws still growling as he whimpered mixed with snarls.