0011

Being escorted still in my wolf inside as I walked through some doors and got pointed towards a door.

I looked to see it was the brown alphas beta. He opened the door wide enough for me to fit in as I did and he closed the door behind me.

Standing there with the clothing resting on my back as I looked at my paws. The bathroom was fairly large but the floors felt so odd to me.

Not feeling dirt or snow under my paws felt almost gross to me.

Huffing I sat down and slowly let steam come off my body as I felt all the mass of fur and weight disappearing.

Looking down at my hand seeing they were filled with dirt. I reached for the clothing and put them on seeing they were from a male.

It hung off my shoulder as it reached mid thigh. Giving me boxers as I slipped them on and grabbed the door handle when a flash of memories ran through my head.

' Dont your dare turn your back on me Hazel!you open that door and nothing but pain will be given to you'

' yes alpha'

I froze at the memory when a voice spoke out.

" Let's Go! They are waiting!"

I didn't utter a word and opened the door feeling a slight chill down my spine.

Walking out he simply stared at me then started to walk. I followed behind him simply looking at his back following closely.

He suddenly came to a stop and looked back at me.

" the alphas are waiting for you here, you may enter first" he spoke

Knocking and opening the door I could see all their heads turn to me. It felt strange to be in my human form after a while but I walked though the doors and got closer to the alphas.

Stopping at the edge of the table seeing they just stared mostly one.

" well don't you look lovely" a darker tone male spoke

He sat on a chair as his eyes were a dark blue as his skin was around a bronze color. A small beard growing on his chin as his hair was a wavy mess as half was tied as the rest were let loose.

I lifted my lip flashing my fang when he rolled his eyes and spoke

" First things first...what was the reason you killed that alpha? He was one of the rising strongest, just why?"

He didn't look away from me nor did I. It was silent. Too quiet for some.

" say something?!" Another alpha shouted

I looked at him seeing he was a ginger. His hair was parted in the middle as you cloud see his hair was over grown by his neck. Not like the other wavy haired male that was mostly longish and even. Golden eyes with rounded glasses. He simply stared eager for my response.

' in a rush' I scoff

I took a quick glimpse at my mate seeing he was intensely staring at me. I looked back at the other alphas and finally spoke.

" ....I killed a rising alpha? One of the strongest rising ones? His mentality and he himself was weak. But that wasn't my reason to kill...more like he killed someone first"

" what? He was one of the most nicest guys I knew! Stop lying-"

" Then don't. He killed this girl I was with and...we were just trying to get food but that bastard killed her. Because we took some food? That asshole of a alpha killed first so I killed him."