0077

_____

Seeing Xavier lay still as Hazel slowly came down ready to kill me. Seeing Jack walk away leaving the mess he has created.

Feeling the women over me dig her feet on my back, yet I only payed attention to Jack.

" I'll kill him"

Digging my hands into the grounds as vines shoot up. The girl quickly moved away taking my chance to get up, I quickly turn to her and shoot a whole bunch to her.

Quickly dodging them when she grabbed one of the vines, it began to decay.

" Hazel, will kill." She spoke

Looking to her seeing her smirk and point to the two.

Seeing Xavier simply dodging her and trying not to hurt her anymore. His calls to her didn't help as she continued to snap her jaws at him.

" and rose knows that, you have nothing in your power to help"

Her voice was just beside my ear in a low tone. My surroundings started to become dark as horrid screams began. The smell of blood and the pair of eyes staring at me.

" n-no" i whispered

" you have nothing. Everyone you once knew will die. Tonight is the final night." She laughed

Falling to my knees as I felt the liquid against me. Seeing them laying lifelessly in front of me. Seeing my little girl.

Reaching out to her feeling tears run down when Jack stood in front with a grin.

" you're just as worthless as her" he laughed

My heart clenched in pain as I retract my hand and held them close to me.

Hearing her speak as well as my husband, saying sweet nothings to complete cries.

" please not again-

' LEA!'

A rough push to me as I quickly stood up to see Jax over the witch.

" Get your head in the game!" He shouts

" Let Go!"

The other witch had grabbed his throat quickly crushing his air way. Seeing him struggle I sent vines to them. They wrapped around her hands as he managed to escape and give me a thumbs up.

" nightmare, she's a witch of nightmares" I said

Hearing a growl from her she stood up and pulled her hands apart seeing blood drip from them.

" Jax! Alert the other alphas of Jack!" I shouted to him

He nodded and sprinted off. Looking back at her she started to laugh.

" you have no idea who you're messing with anymore do you!?" She smirked

" no, but I know what I'm fighting for"

" you'll be killed" she sneered

The vines started to decay again as I released them and let them die.

" you might be stronger but we all have a weak side-"

" you're older yet you can't put me down." She scoffed

Clenching my jaw i grabbed the bone knife at my hip and let vines much thicker and filled with thorns.

She smirked as six chains came off her body. Immediately she attacked first staying far as she let the chains come at me.

Blocking them with the vines as I made a few slip away and target her. The chains quickly retract blocking her from me.

' scared of close distance' I smirked and began to walk as the chains came one again to me.