0030

____

Baring her teeth as i growled back. Hearing the shouts of max and a few other pack members.

' I want to hear what you're going to do as a Luna of this pack...as a Luna...not to kill her,Mia'

Relaxing my stance and looking into her bright blue eyes

" those eyes gave away. Those eyes that you looked at him with, pushed away all my worry and doubts. Careful when you're standing in front of me like that..and with those intentions"

She growled and came rushing towards me.

I stayed in place as she seemed to understand what I was trying to do.

" stand down..." I calmly said

Though she didn't stop. Leaping to me with her claws out to me. Her bright blue eyes locked with mines

Suddenly a loud thud and a growl of Mason was heard.

Realizing she had been knocked down and pushed to ground as Mason stood above her.

' want me to take her down for you' Mason asked

'those cells?...maybe..or do what I did to Izzy'

She tried to move but Mason snapped his jaws as max came over and bared is teeth near her neck.

" what are you two planning" Xavier spoke

We both looked over to him when I heard a whimper from Mason. A growl from max as I looked over seeing Mason's shoulder is bitten, bleeding.

Looking at the bite wound as the blood dropped to the floor. Seeing him back away as she was stepping towards him.

Starting to hear mia's voice speak the words once more, feeling my body become hot and heightened senses.

I felt heavier, taking a few steps and holding my head up. Opening my mouth a little as I let a loud rumble of a growl out.

She looked over to me as her eyes widened. Noticing other pack members bowing and backing up as I huffed.

Slowly walking towards her as I spoke.

' punishing you is what I had  in mind but those eyes you gave him...the pain you've brought to my brother won't save you from me now' I growled

Walking closer till I was in front of her as she could only look away. I stared her down seeing she was starting to give up.

' kill her'

' no...I won't..'

" you will"

Feeling liquid coming up my throat and drool down my mouth as I heard screams around. Feeling the jaws of hers around my neck and slowly letting go of me.

" HAZEL!!" Xavier and Mason shouted

' who..who-'

My vision became a blur as I could only stand there. My mind didn't have a thought in mind till I heard shouts.

The shouts became louder as the cheers started to mix. The color of tan on the ground as a few dim lights were above us.

' no..no not again. I thought I escaped. Please no no. I can't die here'

Hearing the cheers for her as I looked up seeing the blurry figure of Freddy in the corner. He shook his head and started to walk away as I knew I was going to die.

My chest tightened as I could only hear the chants and cheers. Feeling the touch of others on me trying to see if I was alive.

I slowly went down to the floor looking at the spreading blood on the floor.