0054

__

Sitting quietly in Masons room. His things neatly done and put away. His scent, similar to mines.

Sitting on the bed of his, as I fiddled with one of his belongings. Simple thought of him came to mind, smiling at some.

Though a sudden knock interrupted them. The door has opened seeing Xavier. I looked to him and back at the necklace in my hand.

He closed the door, walked over till he was in front of me and sat down.

" hey" he softly spoke

" hey?" I chuckled

" you know, you didn't bring anything bad right?"

Looking into his eyes,their beautiful grey. I smiled and spoke.

" you have pretty eyes..did I ever tell you?"

He laughed and scratched his neck.

" not that I remember,no" he smiled

I hummed the smile slowly disappearing.

" where is Lea?" I asked

" currently in her room. She said she didn't want any part till it involved into a bloody fight" he lightly laughed

" figured" I sighed

"...who is Lea" he asked

I looked to him seeing his calm yet curious demeanor.

"...my aunt"

He froze. His eyes seem to slowly become yellow as I rolled my eyes.

" hey, big guy she's not a threat. She's not the one who brought anything. She..was also a victim of my father. She's told me not to say but..it's something I wanted to tell you..just you"

I looked up at him again as he placed a small kiss on my forehead.

" if you say she's not a threat I believe you."

I smiled and nodded. A calm quietness fell between us as I kept playing with the necklace till he placed his hand over it.

" I gave it to him, when he first entered here, he was so scared" he smiled

" he was bruised up and cuts all around. He would shake like crazy. He was nearly feral. But he never stopped saying your name. We didn't care and assisted him. Never did he leave you out of his mind. Even now. Listen, haze." He sighed and cupped my face

I gripped the necklace in my hand holding it close to me.

" he really does care for you. And I admit you really only have thought about leaving and saving us from him...but I know you did that for your self. To feel the feeling of running away. But out there Mason won't last. That's why you said those things. Mason won't last anymore, your father will catch you guys..and your bond together will break. He's breaking you guys. This mate thing has even made a bigger crack. Only you can fill it back up. Your his older sister anyways. But his mate can help you with him"