0034

___

Crouched down in thick bushes as I looked around seeing if the area we were in was clear of any other rouges.

' Hazel is the area clear' mason asked

' it seems so' I answered

Hearing a small huff knowing it came from Mason as I heard his footsteps.

' are you sure? We almost got ambushed two days ago' he snarled

' then you check' I responded

' never mind' he huffed once more

I hummed and came out of the bushes meeting eye to eye with Mason.

' let go we need to go hunt' i Told him

' am I still learning how to hunt?' He asked

' yea, let's go. You're almost done..with the basics'

' what?! I thought the basic was to know what your up against.' he answered

' are you seriously that tame?'

' you were going to be as well you know' he snarled

We began to argue back and forth only for Mason to stop.

' fine, but for hunting I want to be the one who jumps on them this time'

I looked at him then continued walking.

' alright...hurry before I end up killing it' i said

' what! I'm supposed to be the one training and not you taking the kill-'

' you're sounding like a rouge..." that's my kill!" "No I saw it first" ' I mimicked

' will we be like that?' He asked

' no...I don't mind us killing together...it's like the big sister teaching his brother about life' i teased

' you're so funny, Haze.' He softly growled

' what? It is funny'

He suddenly pushed me with his own body as I  heard his laughter.

Softly growling I sprinted to him and pushing him, which made him fall to the ground. He looked at me as I bared my teeth at him.

He growled louder as I knew it was time to run.

As I dodged tree sprinting away from him, I could hear his growls and voice speaking to me but i ignored him.

We both sprinted trying to run as fast as we could  knowing it would be hard to stop immediately.

' Come Catch Up Mason' I teased

I looked behind me seeing him growl and had a craze in his eyes.

I felt my heart warm oddly enough and laughed. Letting steam off my body as It nearly blinded me from it surrounding me.

Feeling myself change and my bones move. Feeling fangs grow longer and shorter.

Letting the steam clear I looked at my paws realizing I unconsciously shifted to the wolf with a curled tail.

' oh so we are switching now' He says as he growled at me

Passing right by the end of the tree line momentarily, I noticed something. Slowly I started to slowly down till I came to a complete stop.

There in front of me stood another wolf. They bared their teeth as more seem to appear.

' mason stop moving now' I say