0041

____

Run. Run was all she could do. Run was what she was taught to do. What saved her. Not this time.

This time they ran to run back home.

Their large paws hitting the green grounds or the cool waters against their fur.

The sun rising and setting as the only thoughts on the two were..

' Will he leave us alone now?'

' will that man finally see we won't fall into his control?'

' we are stronger then him'

Trotting through the woods as one walked behind them. Her eyes seem to soften looking at the two when she heard a small sounds from a familiar bird.

Stopping she looked up and saw a horned owl staring at her. She huffed and sat down as she looked back at the other two that are a few feet away.

' kids? Come back let's rest. By morning we arrive-'

' it's just better to finish now-'

When Mason had turned around he saw the look in her eyes. As if she was cautious of somethings.

He bumps himself lightly on hazel as she turned.

' listen..I'm not sure about going there with you guys. Seeing him a couple times passing by..he's not great with outsiders' she spoke

It was silent for a moment before hearing a huff from Hazel.

' it's not my problem if he doesn't want you there? I do. We do. He has no say.' She snarled

Trotting back the older woman as Mason followed. She carefully laid next to the older and relaxed.

' I might be happy to go back..but I'll leave for family of my own...I'm tried anyway' she spoke her words becoming faint at the end

Mason stared knowing she was right. Knowing Lea was the only one from their blood..knowing Lea was their aunt.

He huffed and laid the opposite side as Lea could only feel their comforting warmth.

' she would be proud' Lea thought As she laid down letting her guard down near them for once.

__

As morning arrived so did an uninvited wolf. They stared down the three in their sleep when ones ear twitched then nose and a soft growl came from them.

It froze for a moment before realizing two rare twins are protecting and elderly..in its eyes.

In its mind it knew who those two were. They nearly killed one of them in their own territory...or Xavier's now.

Remembering the scent of burning ashes and seeing his alpha run off from the house made their blood boil.

A growled escaped its lips when they received one back.

Green eyes looked the direction they were in as they froze. Another pair could be seen and growled louder

It's guts felt like they were twisting feeling their intense stare and low yet loud growls.

' Whom ever is there..back away.' The female voice spoke

He snarled and was about to take a step when the male joined.

' take the chance. We don't mind getting bloody this early'

It struck a sudden fear in the wolf as the two only stared. The older still slept peacefully in between them.