0053

___

Startled awake by a loud strike of thunder. Sighing sitting up and ran my fingers through my hair. Looking beside me seeing Xavier asleep.

Getting off the bed and slowly walking towards the balcony he had, I slid open the door and closed it behind me.

Sitting on one of the chairs in the rain I closed my eyes and let my self get drenched.

'At Least I Didn't Kill Innocent People. '

I scoffed to that and opened my eyes once more. Seeing the night cloudy and not a single star shown. The trees being softly swayed by the wind.

" those words of his hurt" I mumbled

Taking in a small breath as tears started to form.

"all because I've arrived here...am I seriously selfish?"

Tears started to fall as I tried to wipe them away. Though the rain mixed with them. I laid there slowly curling my self letting the rain hit my skin.

From the comfort of the rain, my eyes felt heavy and started to relax. With a final roar of the thunder I had fallen back to sleep.

___

' wake up...they are looking for you..wake up dear' a voice whispered

Chills ran through my body as I shot up. Looking around seeing no one I sighed and rubbed my face when I heard calls for me.

" Hazel!" I heard Ashley shout

Hearing growls and howls around the place when a few words caught my attention.

" Ashley both of them have not been spotted"

" shoot...Mason and her had disappeared again?"

I felt a dreading feeling as I immediately ran to the edge and looked to see Ashley and a look out under me.

Grabbing the rail as I put my knee on it and growled.

" he's what?"

They looked up to me seeing their wide eyes. Ashley was about to speak but I let my self fall forward. Letting steam cover my body till I felt my paws hit the ground.

Once the steam cleared I could see I was above Ashley. Looking into her eyes I snarled and looked around flickering my ears around to hear, hear him anywhere.

Huffing I let out a loud rumbling howl out. Suddenly hearing others join in recognizing a few of them.

' whoever is listening...just know, I'm going to find him again.'

' Hazel Stay There!'

' Since when do you think I listen to what others say? Huh? Alpha? Plus Mason is right, I did cause things once I found this place. Doesn't mean I'm leaving, just means I'm still the outcast here' I said to him

Getting off of Ashley as she began to shift. Immediately snarling locking eyes with her. I watched as she flinched and stopped.

' don't, he's probably with them again. I just want to know who they are'

She was about to speak when I turned to the trees and ran.