0070

____

Staring at a pit, is what father called it. Staring at the wolves around as it made a make shift stair that sunk down into the ground. It was fairly large giving room to who was going to fight.

It wasn't to long off the ground or may need help getting up.

' what are we doing here alpha' I spoke

But he didn't answer me.

He stood beside Hazel as she looked curiously inside. Pack members sat around confused them selves as to why some had been told to come.

" what is this? I had thought we were going to train a little more?" Hazel questions

Father smiled at her and took a quick glance at me.

" change of plans. I just want to test something. I hope you all have settled your selves, because it's simply just a final push before we can start our little fight"

Seeing his smirk as his eyes stayed their reddish orange. His fangs poking out making the hairs on everyone stand but her.

' wish you could remember' Oliver whimpers

About to tell him something when a women had suddenly appears. She wore nothing but a cloak as her eyes stared into Hazel.

' the witch'

' why is she here again' Oliver snarled

" Hazel you'll be fighting" she spoke

Her voice low yet calm

"Again? In here? Father are you sure? I-I don't think I can"

" Hazel, you said you would help me fight. You said you would" he gave her a disappointed look as I could see in her eyes the pure wanting to say no.

' say no, run. Run run-'

" okay"

A sigh left my mouth as my stomach felt like twisting.

" good, Izzy...step down" he ordered

" what?"

He quickly snapped his neck to her. A simple glare made her freeze and nod.

" i-Izzy?" I heard Hazel whisper

A small sign of hope came to me when father snarled. It was all oddly silent for a moment when father spoke.

" Hazel?" He said

" am I going in first or her?" She asked her voice slightly off

" Izzy go"

She jumped down and started to shift. Hazel without question went down against the wall she rested.

' Hazel?'

' this all feels familiar..even her..' she responded to me

" Alright girls..it's a small little fight to get you ready.."

' it's no little fight' I thought

Staring at the ground as the looming feeling of eyes stood over me. It felt odd.

' what is this..' I thought

" and Start!" Father shouted

Immediately the girl came and snapped over to me. Quickly moving back but she still managed to take a small nip at my skin.

Holding my arm as I saw her growling and snarling. Her eyes seeming to feel so familiar. This situation was all to familiar.

" come on Hazel! Fight as if she was in their pack!"