0058

____

Cold.

So cold.

Why?

Slowly opening my eyes and shifting a bit. Letting my eyes register what is around till I slowly sat up.

Seeing only a dark room not able to put any object together. I yawned stretching my arms when I heard it.

' chains?'

Looking to my wrist there it was, the chains i haven't felt in so long.

Pulling at it when feeling the slight burning sensation. Wincing with a hiss I moved once more only to feel a heaviness in the air.

My eyes widened recognizing the feeling. Pushing away I had realized I wasn't on a bed but on a cold ground.

Taking a sharp intake I pressed my self against a wall and closed my eyes.

' it's not him it's not him it's not him it's not him its not him-'

The feeling started to grow more as I felt my insides twist and body softly tremble.

' I'm not ready I'm not ready I'm not ready'

A soft knock was heard against the door as I peaked my eye out a little. Slowly the door opened as I met eyes with pure amber ones.

The man had walked in as he was much taller then me. A man that I still didn't have the grip to face.

My body started to shake a little more. His eyes only stayed on me. The over baring feeling made me feel nauseous.

He kept getting closer till he was just at my feet. A small smirk formed on his face as he stopped and crouched down to me.

He reached his arm out a bit to quick that I flinched and whimpered. He hummed and caressed my face a little.

' you are not real, this can't'

' oh but it's...' he spoke

My body had froze hearing his voice. My eyes had widened as I felt as if everything I tried to build up quickly broke down.

"N-No. NO. This can't be..they will come for me" I whispered

He began to laugh. A laugh that gave me chills down my spine. A laugh I wished not to hear again. He then stopped instantly, his eyes locked with mines again.

"Join me" he bluntly spoke

" n-No i won't ever join you. You left me" I nearly sobbed out

He growled as I flinched and held my hands to my ears.

" Hazel, I'm giving you one more chance Join Me...we Will be the most powerful pack in the world no one will mess with us"

Shaking my head opening my eyes a little to see him staring into my eyes. Shutting them once more I spoke.

" I don't want to. I don't want anything to do with you! You threw me out! You killed innocents! You kill Mom!" I nearly shouted

Suddenly everything going quiet I opened my eyes once more. Freezing in the moment seeing his eyes had changed a dark Orange-red. I felt my insides twist once more.

Though a sudden scoff came out as he stood up looking back to me.

"I gave all of you a chance..yet you all refused"

" all?" I questioned

He smirked and quickly came down to grab my face. Immediately placing my hands on his wrist trying to pull away.