0080

___

The feeling of dread washed over both sides. Jacks pack wanted to lose. His pack wanted to finish this, but now there was no going back. 

Ross's pack only howled in defeat seeing the two laid together motionless. Not a hint of being alive.

Jax roared in victory knowing he still had to take down the real alpha of the pack, but Xavier didn't pay mind to him.

Pulling away from the people holding him, he slowly walked towards the two. Walking till he could fall to his knees and look at their 'peaceful' state.

It was like his mind hadn't registered what had happened yet. Caressing their fur with shaky hands, he let a soft whimper out.

His spirt was broken.

All he worked for was gone. All he wanted to keep safe, was gone.

' they are dead' Jax spoke

Those words fell heavy on Xavier. His body hunched over and a cry of pain was let out. Tears threatened to come out as it was a view for Jack.

He shifted back with clothing still on. He walked with his chest puffed up and a wicked wound down his body.

" isn't this cute" he laughed

Though his pack could only move back wards in fear.

The other alphas growled not knowing if they should continue the fight. Continue a fight they've lost.

' Xavier get away from there' Venus spoke

Shaking his head and continued to mourn for the two in front of him.

Continuing to whisper their name, ignoring the pack members inside the house asking what is going on.

Knowing everyone could feel when a pack member has passed. Knowing it crushed their lovers body. Knowing they would leave an emptiness to the pack.

" you promised you wouldn't leave" he whispered

" Xavier!"

But he didn't react till a hand was on his shoulder, he knew who it was.

" you're a bastard for doing this to your kids" he grits

A soft chuckle came from Jack as Xavier slowly stood up.

" I've won, I've won everything. Even she knows it" he smirked

He looked at the young alpha with curiosity. He kept fighting.

He saw the look in Xavier's eyes. He could see the blood running down, yet Xavier still stood tall and strong.

" you've lost" jack smirked

" no, no i haven't" he snarled

A wince of pain came from Jack. He spun around seeing Salvador with a smirk.

" we are still standing"

[im still standing! Yea yea yea~ sorry]

Growling, Jack tried to grab at the alpha yet another one comes by and tackled him down, being Venus.

All alphas began to join the fight. Taking turns striking at him and feeling jacks jaws on them. Xavier trying to aim at his neck but no use with his guard up.

All alphas circled around him in human or animal form. The pack around looked closely, curious who would win, though they felt it was obvious.

Jack's pack only stared in silence. They knew he would snap at any moment and show why he didn't go down easily.

Besides the fact that he has lived long enough to feel every pain and kill in many ways. They know he could kill them all but just toying with them.

' Apollo wake up' one silently begged

Hearing a pained call from the fox as he trembled on the ground.

Jack ready to bite into him when Ross latched himself on him.

' we won't let you win' he snarled

' but I will'

Jack grabbed Ross with his teeth and roughly pulled him off and onto the ground.

Feeling another bite on his leg as he was starting to break his composure.

Yanking his leg off and kicking them in the face. A sudden stab in the abdomen made him roar in pain.

All alphas looked at him thinking they could finally end him. Yet Xavier still looked at him.

He hasn't bitten him once. Only stared.

' he's snapped' jack's pack thought

Suddenly the heavy scent of ashes began. Jacks wolf puffed up its fur and lips curled upwards.

His body seem to grow bigger as his eyes only glowed.

' I'll kill you all'

Just about to lunge at Venus, Xavier had finally let himself feel.

Taking a deep breath, as if watching everything in slow motion, he moved.

His body jumped up and shifted, his claws digging into jacks back and pulling him down just before reaching Venus.

Both go down and bites once again started. Though each bite only ended with Xavier whimpering.

Jax finally was able to look at the two fight seeing Xavier bloody and in a biting spree.

Xavier didn't stop trying to bite, scratch, or even kill their father.

' You Took Them Away!' Xavier growled

' and your next' Jack gritted

Throwing him once more to the ground Xavier stood up ready to clamp his jaws down, but was to late of a second.

Alphas quickly rushed in jumping on to him and tried to peel off Jack from Xavier, but it was to late.

His teeth had already sunken in to his throat.

'XAVIER'

' wake up' a voice spoke

' it's not your time. Go wake up'

Opening her eyes seeing blurry figures of two others bedside her. It seemed they too were in the same state as her.

Turning her head she realized she was still outside on the ground, when someone looked over her.

Her eyes went straight through her blurry daze. Such a bright green, and she knew who it was.

' it's time to wake up'

' remember my promises' she softly spoke

" I broke them" Hazel whispered

Shaking her head she caressed her face, but nothing was felt.

' no, you never did. You three have never disappointed me...he did'

Looking beside her seeing apollos white fur knowing mason was also next to her.

" I left them with him" she whispered

' wake up'

Running From The Wolves ✅COMPLETED ✅ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें