0060

A female figure stood in a grassland, a large blossom tree not to far from her. Another female appears beside her.

They both didn't face me, but stared at the ground. Slowly I stood up when one picked up their head and somewhat turned it to me.

" Hazel" she spoke

Her voice sounding smooth yet euphoric. Though her face wasn't well seen as her hair was softly blown by the wind.

" who are you" I asked

The other women then slightly turned to me and bowed.

" don't be afraid. Don't let him in."

" what?" I questioned

Taking a few steps towards them when the sky started to get cloudy. The wind started to pick up as I could tell it was going to rain.

They began to walk to the tree as the branches seem to get longer and the petals started to become blood red.

" hey! What do you mean don't let him in! Who!" I shouted but they ignored me

" Hello! Tell me! Who-"

Suddenly the first women who spoke turned fully to me. Still not being able to clearly see her even though she wasn't to far from me...I could only see one thing.

Her eyes.

One was a beautiful green as the other was a familiar amber. The other girl turned to me as her eyes were already amber and deeply bright.

I froze as I recognized those eyes. Taking a step back and shaking my head.

" n-no...what do you mean don't let him in!? He's far from me he's—he's here" I whispered the last part

" I'll see you, around" the second female spoke

'..that women...I've heard those words before...' I thought

" same to you Hazel" the first one said

They both began to walk away once more. Slowly I walked as well when I went into a sprint.

" Wait Please Tell Me!"

I stretched my hand out trying to reach them. From that moment the wind has picked up and rain poured down as thunder flashed.

Suddenly the smell of blood surrounded me as I stopped. The grass was painted with blood as wolves laid on the floor.

" don't let him in" she said once more

About to speak I felt as if my body had failed me. Falling to the floor and feeling a burning sensation on my leg.

" S-STOP"

Feeling the air becoming cold as my eyes started to feel heavy. By body losing strength to keep its self up, laying on the painted grass a hand went over my eyes making me close them

" just don't let him in Hazel"

" mom?"

Feeling my body burn as I let a scream out in pain. Opening my eyes I froze.

A dark room.

My stomach felt heavy as I had felt nauseous. Closing my eyes shut and shaking my head, pulling at my arms feeling the chains.

" no no no no, please I'm not ready, Lea, Mason please tell me this is a dream" I whispered

Suddenly hearing the soft footsteps at the door when I simply begged myself not to open my eyes.

The footsteps stopped at the door when I heard voices.

" stay here" he spoke

My stomach nearly flipped on its self. Hearing a knock at the door making me flinch. The door slowly opened when I heard a footstep inside the room.

" good afternoon Hazel" he spoke

My body softly trembled hearing that same voice all those years ago. The day of our mothers death. The day that has shook everything in its place.

" please please no" I whispered

" No what? I told you and that alpha I was coming. Thanks to my beta I was able to get you..not both but, you will do" he spoke

Not opening my eyes as the feeling started to dig deeply into my skin.

" You've grown since the last time..yet became more of a coward because of that pack. Look at me Hazel" he sternly spoke

I didn't respond when I felt his hands against my face tightly felt. My eyes had opened being met with the orange-red eyes.

I froze seeing those memories play out over and over. Over and over till I felt tears against my cheeks.

" don't cry, was a promise Hazel" he smirked

I could see his four sharpest teeth. A small scar on his bottom lip. Two going diagonal, one over his right eye and the other just a few inches away over his nose and above his left eyebrow. A white beard coming to the sides of his hair but the top was weirdly black. On his right a scar was seen. His hair was shaved a bit to show how long the scar was.

' what happened to him'

" shocked? Got these while fighting a few..or more of killing...to get to where I am." He smirked

I shook my head and pressed my self against the wall.

" I Said Look At Me"

Immediately my eyes met with his as I felt my self tremble and tears becoming more frequent.

" it's a disappointment of how weak you've become really...but now that you are back with me..I will change you Hazel. Of course once I let out who you really are and what you really did-"

" I did nothing. I did everything to survive" I sobbed out

Suddenly a fist of my hair was in his hand. I snarled as it had came out weaker.

" you killed his mother" he growled

" w-what?" I froze

" that women...her eyes just like your mate. The strongest there..yet you killed her in cold blood. Once he finds out do you think he'll want you? I don't think even your brother will. Not even the pack. Everyone took away everyone you loved...but you killed someone others loved. Who do you think they will see as a monster? Hm? You're still the reputation you met up to before. You still have my genes in you. You still have everything of a monster that you are." He growled

He slammed my head back as I had hit my head against the wall. Feeling lightheaded as my body felt heavy.

'...I killed his mother...but he killed my mother...no..no they'll hate me..not again please. Please'

Suddenly feeling my self loose consciousness as I heard the door open and someone walk in.

" good night Hazel, I'll talk to you after you rest"

My eyes had finally closed before catching a glimpse of blue eyes.

" mason?"