0006

Little wolf is what She called her. Her fur a Snowy White, with nearly clear blue eyes. If wanting to she could easily blend into the snow.

Gracie is her name, her real name. Her eyes close to a clear blue, yet didn't seem cold. They were warm to stare into and comforting.

Hazel stood at the bottom of a small hill when I though had came to her.

Not being long in the woods but enough days to learn her ways around she pondered.

Pondered about her dear brother. The very brother she doesn't know if he's alive anymore.

The days and nights they both spent moving and hunting gradually became more comfortable in the woods.

More free from where they bad came from..even Gracie her self.

' HAZEL!' Yelled Gracie

' Yea' I huffed

Trotting through the snow not looking for much. She shouts once more

' A PACK OF DEERS' she whispered/yelled so she doesn't scare them away.

Seeing her eyes beaming with excitement as her tail wagged. She knew I could only hunt as I sighed and sniffed the air, only to find a pack territory right in front of us where the deer were.

Looking back at her seeing her eager for my answer.

' Gracie.... the deers are in pack territory i don't know if we can get them' I said truthfully

' then how are we gonna survive Hazel? we need to take this chance' she pleaded

'  scavenging isn't that bad you know. This can kill us both..entering a territory will kill us. I'm not doing it-'

' I'll do it' she lightly growled

A sudden drop in my stomach was felt as it felt so strange. A chill ran down my spine as I let a much threatening growl out.

Seeing her flinch and turn to me I froze.

' s-sorry..Gracie..'

I looked at her for a moment before huffing.

' fine I will get them, tell me when they are coming. When they do run and don't look back. I will be right behind you okay' I ordered

' I understand Hazel'

I looked at her seeing she stood back as I nodded my head in approval as she understood.

' time to go in pack territory' Mia laughed nervously

'Ready Mia' I said regretting everything .

' nope' she said poping the 'p'

' well here goes nothing' I said

Slowly I walk into the territory on high alert trying to be quiet so I can leave quickly,  but the snow is not helping as much.

I stalk one of the largest I can see in the herd of deers, the Buck. I walk closer but more quieter with my step. Right when I was going to attack I heard the howls of Gracie alerting me, but I was not gonna let this food go.

Keeping my position I kept looking at any closest to me.

' one chance to not eat scavenged food..one'

I growled and ran after the herd and lunged at the first deer and killed it instantly. It's neck hung in my mouth as I dragged it as fast as possible knowing that that pack was right in front of me.

'HAZEL ROSE DRAG THE DARN THING GOD DANM IT' Mia screamed

I was just about to cross the border line of the territory when I heard a snarl come from a few feet away.

I threw the dead deer across the border and I heard Gracie come back and dragged it away from me.

I lowered my head, trying to not seem menacing and rude. I knew it was the alpha I could feel the power oozing off of him.

' an alpha...alpha, rose' Mia said

I growled as the words angered me.

' alphas...stuck up power hungry dogs' I thought

'fighting an alpha means to go against everything right now.' Mia spoke

' I know'

' killing an alpha would be nice then huh?' She said hearing her killer intent rising

' I know..' I snarled

' Gracie run, This isn't going to end well' I told her as I keep my head down

' but Hazel-

' I'm not asking you' I growled to her flashing my teeth

I took a glance at her seeing she slowly backed up with the deer in her jaws. I could see the worry in her eyes.

' sorry' I thought to my self

" you are a very brave wolf to come into my territory rouge. And to hunt some of my food that is on my land, you got some guts kid" he said in a calm voice

I tilted my head a little in confusion, but i didn't expect his warriors to come out of no where. They pounced on me and placed their jaws on each of my limbs keeping me from moving. 

One bites down my back leg as I whimpered and tripped onto the snow.

" let her go! Please we just wanted something to eat! We knew it would be risky but please don't hurt her!" Gracie yelled. I took a glance at her and noticed she was in her human form

' Gracie! Back Off!' I said to her but she kept moving

Watching her getting closer and closer as we all watched her.

I shook my body frantically, trying to shake off the warriors and growling at her but she kept coming closer to the border.

' she is going to pass the border line' I said to Mia

starting to growl uncontrollably trying to get her to run off. I watched as she was walking and looking at me and then at the alpha.

" I'm sorry alpha but we just want to get food it was the only choice we had so she could save me" she said in a calm voice but you can tell she was nervous.

The alpha simply stared her down and smiled to her.

" you girls are something but sorry, you pasted my territory and took down my food. Without my permission. " he said calmly he looked at his warrior

A smirk feel upon his face as he nodded.

' GRAICE!!'

——————
A/N
Sorry if it's not good
I am trying but I hope you are enjoying 😁.