0075

_____

Walking through the long woods, the sun not set to long ago. A crowd of wolves walked together through them in small whispers or whimpers.

Hazel had stood in the middle of the crowd beside Apollo. He had been quiet throughout the morning and now, his mind wondering what he'll do when he gets there.

' Apollo' She spoke to him

' what is it' he spoke nonchalantly

' is everything okay? Since this morning you've been-'

' I said don't mention it, If  you can't tell we are preparing for a blood bath of a fight.' He snarled

Hazel slowed her pace a little and looked at him. His hair let loose but the skinned bear over him covered any of his real features as this time he had no cloth, just the skull of a bear over his face.

' you were never like this' She thought to her self

He grunted when the crowd suddenly stopped moving. Hazel had looked over seeing Jack had a calm look in his eyes but soon looked up to the sky.

His eyes were oddly still their brown. So calm till a grin appears on his face.

" run" he growled

Immediately wolves that had been shifted a while ago came next to Hazel nudging her side to hop on. Standing confused she looked around seeing others including Apollo already on one.

' get on' he hissed

But she payed no mind for his tone.  Touching the wolves fur a sudden feeling of déjà vu accrued to her, yet not being able to pin point where, just continues blurry figures and faces.

Gripping onto the fur, she pushed her self up as the wolf waited for a moment before sprinting off. Hazel kept a strong grip seeing another wolf approaching with Apollo riding.

Seeing her brother grip the wolf as he rode ever so easily, seeing his relaxed state as if he's done this countless of times.

Looking straight again missing the glance of worry in his eyes. Missing the call for her to run now. For her to get all her memories back before everyone falls apart.

Yet he didn't say anything. He was afraid once more, put in his place that day. Not a word uttered out loud.

Oh the fear that man gave.

Focusing back on the run, Hazel stared in front seeing her father.

He rode on a much larger and strong wolf. He was scarred up and held tightly by the fur. Beside him a women not holding onto the wolf. She simply sat their, hands in her cloak with her head down. The cloak only moving ever so slightly when it leaped.

Suddenly the women looked up meeting nearly white eyes. A shiver ran down her spine as Hazel adverted her eyes when others stared in front of her.

One was a bright yellow as the other a meadow green. They stared at her when words were brought back to the surface.

' don't let him in' she thought to her self

She looked up again only to feel stares burning into them.  Quickly she looked around to see rouges moving away or glaring into them.

Loosening her grip to the wolf as she looked around her, making her pull the wolf fur off her to get a better look. Wolves around nearly froze seeing distinct features of her.

They saw someone they've all haven't seen or heard about for a while, but one.

His eyes looked at them only to turn and sprint off.