0076

again this is a FANTASY STORY, made up. To those who don't like it being far stretched..don't comment rudely :/ peaceful leave

________

" well isn't this great? You all look ready to fight but would you really touch her? Again I mean?" He smirked

" we never dared to hurt her" I gritted

Looking at him seeing his eyes grow in amusement as he places a hand on Hazel. Looking to her seeing the eyes same as his, taking a step I spoke.

" Hazel, it's me please remember us please-"

" Shut it, you wanted to kill me. You're with my mother. I will kill you" she snarled out

Biting my tongue for a moment before I spoke again.

" we love you here-"

" All you did was want to kill me-"

" Hazel! Me—mason, why do you listen to him! You know deep down you know who we are I know you-"

A shivering growl came from his lips. Noticing his people back away and avoid eye contact with anyone.

" you are still the same cruel man" Lea spoke

Looking over watching her come out the bushes and come beside mason.

A sudden laugh coming from Jack made me turn to him. Growls from the other alphas erupted.

" A Family Reunion!" He laughed out

Seeing Hazel slightly flinch and uncomfortably move her footing.

' she still fears him' Marco spoke

' Apollo...I take your word' I said to him

He shot his head to me and nodded.

Lea scoffs as she takes off her cloak, seeing her leg wrapped in bandage as a blue cloth of a skirt was tied on her hip, the skirt it's self not being long. Another on on her chest covered and wrapped protectively. Yet we all saw the symbols drawn in our colors.

A sudden call of an owl was heard and immediately branched it's self on her shoulder. The owl held large yellow eyes this time looking completely different.

It seemed much bigger as it's talons seemed to grow. A bone necklace around its neck, it's feathers consisted of black and brown.

" and your pet, can't believe you replaced him for your dead lover"

We all snapped our heads to him hearing a shriek from the owl.

" he is no replacement, he never was-"

" is that so? Then watching him get killed-"

" HAZEL HE's A LIER! He killed your mother! I'm your aunt! I was with you and your brother through some hard months of being out in the wild! You trained ever bit of your self to kill him-"

Another growl came from Jack, this time he took a few steps forward.

" kill them Hazel"