0012

He walked towards me as I could only stay in place.

"I have a reason for leaving okay? I have a reason! I didn't leave out of random, okay? But besides father—"

" what if I don't want to hear your reasoning?" I muttered

" what?"

" I just want to leave. I only came here for a few question and I was free to go..I'll be going"

I started to walk away when he spoke again.

" You're leaving me now? Hazel your being stubborn-"

" leave you? LEAVE YOU are you serious I was not the one who left their siblings with a monster. You, were not the one who had to kill to survive... kill innocent people and even watch a little girl die In front of you, masie I love you. I really do but I can't be here any longer" I say

I nearly stormed out as I heard the calls of Mason and my mate but I ignored the two.

' Hazel...we should go back'

' Mia please not now!'

Hearing the running footsteps of them in the room it sent me into a sprint. Sprinting around trying to find a way out when I saw stairs.

Rushing down the stairs as I passed by pack members. Hearing the gasps and call out of questions to me.

Reaching the bottom I saw doors as I jogged over when I heard his voice.

" please don't leave me and your mate we need you Hazel" he begged

I look over my shoulder seeing the dark tone alpha holding my mates arm tightly.

I looked back at Mason and spoke.

"I'm sorry but siblings are supposed to be there for each other but you did the opposite"

I felt a sudden strike of small pins all around my body. I looked at Mason seeing he was holding where his heart would be.

I snarled and  opened the door feeling the cold air hit my skin. I walked into the snow and behind a tree and took off the clothing.

Not giving them a second look I trotted towards the end of their territory ready to run off when I heard someone running after me.

Looking back  over my shoulder I saw those bright yellow eyes getting closer.

Knowing the scent would grow stronger the more I tried to run or deny him I paused.

All thought of my brother had gone away. It's his eyes that kept me in that trace. The feeling of denying  his wolf soon comes to hurt him and heard a whimper from Mia.

' Hazel trust him' Mia plead

Still in traced I suddenly felt my self being pushed to the snow and him on top of me as he snarled.

I snapped out of it once he did that as I flashed my teeth at him and growled.

'Get off me' I snarl a little

' no way I'm going to let you run away. Not again.' He huffed

I was about to snap my jaws at him but he did it first making me flinch not expecting that.

' that was surprising' Mia spoke

I stared at him for as seconds before snarling again.

' we have one hell of a mate Mia' I say

' give in then'

'Mia cut it out we need to leave' I hissed at her

' why are you being stubborn? Just listen to us' he spoke