0002

Bun
(\ /).
( • •) 🖤.   Welcome back if you're re-reading
c(")("). Or enjoy,  hopefully:)
__________________________________

Standing in front of a desk as my father glared at me with his dark Orange eyes. The air felt suffocating and eerily calm.

" to bad he left you alone...Go get me something to eat" he ordered

" alpha, they are getting food now-"

" I didn't ask Hazel, get me what I want" he snarled.

Bowing my head I took a step back feeling his glare becoming more intense.

" yes, alpha" I said

He growled as I left room. Letting a big sigh out, I looked to my arm and saw the trails of bruises

Continuing the walk down the halls and out the door. The morning was calm and still. Birds were heard around as well as other animals.

" Hazel Here!" A voice shouts

I held my hand out feeling a bag of knives and two spears. Placing it over my shoulders and walking towards the woods in front of me.

" careful! Hazel! Don't go to far!" Yelled the pack member

I simply nodded and walked towards the woods. Knowing they'd be hunting I walked towards those parts hearing rustling around.

' let's start hunting...right Mia...I miss you'

After a while hands and clothes painted with red. I had two hares and dragging a deer. Leaving the deer outside I went to his room and knocked.

" come in" he spoke

He sounded so normal. So...gentle.

I walked into his room not even looking at him and outstretched my hand to show him.

" is this what you've brought me?" He snarled

" they kept scaring everything else alpha...I've also brought a deer" I responded

" I don't eat hare..Hazel" he snarled

Hearing the chair move as i tensed.

" it's what I found-"

He let another growl out as I heard his heavy steps walking towards me. His rough cold hands met with mines, gripping them tightly.

" Then go deeper into the woods next time" he snarled

I tried pulling my hands away but he simply applied more pressure.

"D-dad stop-"

Sudden blood dripped from my fingers, and onto the warm and fresh ones against the much colder fingers.

Looking at my finger were long deep marks of his claws sunken Into my fingers and hand.

" go out and get me what I wanted"

" yes, alpha" I mumbled

Looking back down as my eyes watered with tears. My body lightly trembled as I slowly pulled away.