0047

_____

Warmth surrounded me. A comfort falling onto my body. Their slow and relaxed breathing against by back.

Moving my leg a little feeling their leg not to far from mines. Opening my eyes to only see what was in front of me.

A bed and arms in front of me one that didn't belong to me but Xavier. Not sure if he was awake or not I had the urge to hold it.

Reaching my hand over I placed my hand in his. They felt a bit rough against my much rougher ones. The scar on my finger tangled away when I held his.

Lightly he squeezed my hand and rubbed his thumb against my knuckles.

' so you are up'

' morning Hazel'

I hummed as he let go and pulled me closer to him. His head on my neck as he took my hand once more.

' It's nice holding you after months of not doing so'

' it won't happen again...i won't leave again.'

He hummed this time as I felt the soft sensations on my body. Suddenly a knock was at the door as Xavier growled against my skin.

" Alpha, we need to start getting ready for the meeting." Alex spoke

" alright, check that everyone else is getting ready and get dressed your self" he ordered

" of course alpha but, Luna...she's not in that position right now so what do we-"

" lie, it's not like she wasn't the Luna already. One slip out of your mouth that I'm saying this-"

" I won't alpha, I'll be back in a few minutes"

Hearing nothing from both ends Xavier relaxed back on the bed and sighed.

" I'm sending Ashley and a few other females to get you. Most are only going to watch since
There will be many people at the meeting. I need you to get comfortable-"

A sudden thought came to me as I shot up and looked at him but i froze. Seeing his tried grey eyes, his black hair all over the place. His birth mark on his cheek.

" what is it?" He softly spoke

I stayed quiet a moment longer. Grabbing his hand in mines as his Carmel skin mixed with my lighter one.

" you never told me what I'd expect in that place"

He suddenly laughed as I glared at him.

" is that what you were worried about? I thought it was more serious"

"It is!! I didn't mean to sleep-"

I paused. I started to recall last night when my eyes widened. Seeing he looked more concerned he sat up again.

" never mind . Umm...-"

" you can't fight these alphas hazel, they have a pack with them and will kill anything unless the alpha says they can take them by themselves" I nodded figuring that out

" they aren't people who take rouges so lightly, once the elder figures out you're a rouge or..once... he's a bit rude to say and would love to challenge you...and he looks much stronger then you think" he sighed

I raised my brow as thought came to my head.

' block him'

Listening to mia I did so as I straddled him and he froze.

" Haze? You do know what you're doing right-"

Grabbing his face with my hands as I let my eyes change to their bright green.