0071

____

" wake up, wake up!"

" wake up"

Jolting up feeling my body sweat and my hair stand. A growl leaving my throat clutching the sheets.

Looking around realizing I'm in my room once more and cleaned off. Seeing not a hint of blood on me.

Sighing I rubbed my face sitting quietly when the thought of Mason appears. Rushing off and out the room as I ran to his room.

Ignoring anyone else as I reached his door.

" Mason!?" I shouted

But no answer.

"Hey! Mason are you in there-"

" alpha, he's outside.." a guard spoke

Looking to him for a moment before thanking him and rushing out.

' mason? Are you okay?' I spoke to him

But again I didn't get an answer. Going down the steps and out the door to see almost all training. I stopped in my tracks seeing them fighting and building up muscle.

I watched them grunt and growl and even bleed. Yet they still stood back up and went back even harder.

I felt a sudden calmness watching them. A smile brought to me.

" did I sleep that much?" I chuckled

Seeing a few noticed me and immediately bowed as others followed.

" alpha!" Alex spoke

He ran to me with big eyes of concern. He grabbed my hand and around but no injures were made

" you collapsed and left us for two days! We apologize for not seeing a threat sooner" he bowed

Keeping a smile on my face I ruffled up his hair and spoke.

" it's alright, and we are all still going strong. But don't forget why we are doing this? Not just for two but..for us as well"

" great to see the old you back!" A pack member shouted

I nearly laughed at that and sighed

" if so then you have till sun down to finish up, and a group would have to go hunting since we're running low perhaps" I ordered

Without saying a word they all began once again but Alex stared at me.

" what is it?" I whispered

" Mason...he's been in those woods since they died..we have disposed of their remains but Mason still wanted to see once more..he was hurt and bleeding on the side. I don't think he will be able to fight" he admitted

" where" I simply said

" just near the end, just staring. Look outs are around him just incase and will alert you if he runs off."

I nodded and began my walk into the woods. Passing by the training pack members and stepping into the woods feeling nothing but the calm.

Hearing the faint rustling sounds of the lookouts. Suddenly one appears in front of me. Recognizing the familiar fur patterns I smiled.

" hey Ryan"

He huffed and presents me his back. Without question I gripped his fur and hopped on and quickly began to run through.

' he's been quiet' he started

' we've brought him food. Tried to make small talk but he would barely do anything. It's like his minds fogged up with the event.