0064

___

Looking out the window, seeing  how quiet and peaceful it was outside. Seeing not a single drop of red was on the ground.

A small smirk made it to my lips and looked up at the moon.

" oh my sweet angel, how does it feel to see what you tried so hard to avoid be in my hands? Guess those small visits to them didn't work."

Seeing the moon brighten knowing she was listening to me.

About so say something else when I heard a knock at the door.Not saying anything as the door has opened and immediately knowing it was the witch.

" the spell, how long?"

" for a long while alpha" She quickly responded

I hummed and turned to her as she avoided eye contact.

" we only have a few days before we make our move, tell Apollo to prepare the pack for training..tell him to let Hazel tag along" I ordered

" of course alpha, I-I just have a question"

I hummed seeing her figure seemingly shrink.

" I-I wasn't going to ask but, why are we attacking that pack?"

I stayed silent for a moment. She fiddled with her fingers, seeing her looking anywhere but me.

" to kill them, to spark something in someone I know." I calmly said

Finally she made eye contact with me. Though she seemed to freeze in the process.

" not because of revenge, but something you wolves wouldn't understand. Something her and I have been doing for so long. I'm here to put an end to it"

I could see her eyes curious of who I walk talking about. A small grin came to my face as I slowly walked to her.

" I-I don't understand what does that pack-"

" They have everything to do with me. I wasn't asking for your opinion. I ask nothing more but for you to follow.." I paused for a moment and finally reached her

Being taller I bent down to her ear and spoke.

" unless you want to end up like those cocky bastard in the pit"

She froze. Pulling away watching her mouth quivering yet no sound was made. Slowly I released my scent to her.

Seeing tears start to appear, I felt myself reaching up to grab at her when a hand had touched mines. Immediately the smell of roses filled the room.

The girl had taken off into the room closing the door shut. The rooms lights turned off as I turned to the moon behind me, seeing it was much brighter.

" all because of you" I snarled

Not getting a reaction I let my scent out again hearing the faint whimpers from beyond the door.

" all because of you"

A sudden dark figure sat on the windowsill. Her eyes a bright green. Her silhouette was still, yet looked so graceful. The moon shown down at her, as if she was a god.

I growled and walked over seeing her eyes never leaving mines.

" they know" she simply spoke

A chill running down my spine as I knew what she meant. Not hearing her voice so long, it nearly felt odd to hear.

I stopped a few feet from her, a slight breeze entered the room. The moon becoming darker.

" I'll kill them. You've brought this on your self. You've brought this war down to them. You made the bet. I'll make you be pitiful as I am, and I'll rise. I'll be the one to be fed the most"