0022

_____

My eyes being blinded by Mia. The pooling memories of the pain I've been through. All the fights I've gotten into.

Everything.

I lunged at him and ended up both falling to the ground. I fell next to him and then rolled over on him and I start to punch him repeatedly until I felt someone grab me from behind.

Knowing Mia could only see but not me I let my instinct kicked in and I elbowed someone. The person let go as I tried to look for the person only for mason to pounced on me in his wolf form trying to bit at my neck.

The feeling of anger only grew in us. The feeling of losing wasn't an option to us.

I managed to kick him off when my sight was suddenly back. I felt blood on my hand I look down and saw a bite mark.

I looked back up growling at Mason as he did the same. About to shift when I felt something burning my skin. I clawed at my skin as my claws only made small scratch marks.

I looked up one last time to see mason getting injected by something as they were holding him still. Slowly I started to black out and felt my body hit the ground and so as another body....

'mason' Mia said faintly.

___

Hearing shouts and growls and things were thrown I was startled awake.

Walking up on a cold floor as I slightly move hearing chains. Guessing from the weight there was a chain around my neck and leg.

Sudden shouts came again as I took a glance over. Seeing a doctor and Xavier as he snarled and growled at the man.

" sir she was in a rage state we need to keep that girl in there if not she will most likely kill someone when she wakes up"

" TAKE HER OUT I SAID"

His voice mixed in with his wolf as his scent was coming off strong.

" I can't alpha, it's for your protection remember? She can kill anyone in a split second she is a true born monster alpha! She cannot be our Luna nor mason can be your beta no more for your safety-"

My heart nearly crushed hearing those words out of his mouth. Hearing those words i so dearly hate.

' I'm not a monster..Xavier said I'm not..he said I wasn't a...please no'

" I'm sorry" I whispered

" I'm so sorry. I couldn't control her anymore. I couldn't fight her. Just kill me if I'm just that dangerous to you" I said to them

Wanting to say more but my own body refused to speak anymore. Feeling the pain from the fight I curled more into a ball.

I didn't know who's voice they were but I just wanted them to know that I hated myself.

' I was about to kill my own brother for god sakes... I can't keep living...I can't-'

Feeling the heavyweight off me as someone glided their finger on my cheek. They felt so warm and soft tingles followed his fingers onto my cheek.

" hazel look at me and look at me straight into my eye" I heard Xavier say

But I didn't obey I didn't want to look at anyone but run like I always done. Run from everyone and the world.

" why do you love me? why do you want the pack to love me when I know damn well they don't" i whispered to him

" why were you chosen to love me"