0005

___

I ran, I ran with the other wolves howling and running through the snow.

We jumped and shouted at the top of our lungs feeling freed from the only life we knew.

We were ready for a new start. A new beginning.

As we reach a wide area covered in snow and a river that is still running with icy water. All the other wolves including me decided to lay out and take a break.

Laying in the snow for once feeling relaxed and comfort from the snow.

Closing my eyes only listening to the sounds around us knowing a few wolves have already left.

' nice meeting you all...hope to see you guys around and alive' one said

I picked up my head and looked at her. She was with a few others as we howled as others went to them and rubbed on each other.

' it's a cute little bye' Mia spoke

' shut up' I said almost laughing

After a few others say goodbyes and spread out. I stayed out.

Lightly moving hearing the heavy metal against my neck. Having it on laced with wolf bane around my neck weakens me.

Huffing I stood up and went to take a drink when I saw a wolf from the other side.

I froze and flashed my teeth as I growled. Not really looking at it till it backed away. Finally looking at the wolf seeing their fur color and familiar small structure.

She was frozen, we locked eyes when a whirl of emotions ran through me. I lunged at her as we both crashed into the snow as I licked her.

Wolves that were still around were confused of my actions

'She made it out alive' I told Mia

'yea rose..I see.., I'm happy that she is a alive little wolf. We need to protect her' Mia said

I huffed to her words and looked at the smaller wolf in front of me

' all ready on it' I told her

'little wolf I will protect us okay? I won't let anyone hurt us, if they do they will be killed I won't allow anyone to get away with it'

' okay' she said shyly but relieved.

Seeing her becoming less tense as small sigh came from her.

My tail light wagged as I rubbed my self onto her feeling much more comforted and relived to see she was alive.

' glad you made it out too' she laughed

I hummed to her words and laid down as she did the same and laid against me. As the time past we rested watching others still depart.

As we were both enjoying the relaxed and quiet atmosphere a sudden crunching sound was getting closer.

I opened my eyes first picking up my head and locked eyes with A blonde/brownish wolf.

They froze for a second before speaking.

  ' you be okay out there, we are rouges now. I know if we come across each we won't do anything but others will be safe....devil" he said playfully to lighten the mood a little

' don't worry about me, and don't call me that you know I hate that name' I grunted

' wont matter now will it? Well...I'll see ya around' he laughed

He turned around and bolted into the dark forest hearing his paws hit the ground growing faint.

Our beginning starts now.

————
A/N
I'm slowly editing and getting to the parts people really dislike so please be patient with me this is again my first story I ever wrote 🥲

A\N
I know my stories or short but I promise they will get longer

A\N I know my stories or short but I promise they will get longer