0073

I may have been avoiding this chapter but glad I finished it 😅

____

Once again, a crowed stood standing in front of the pit, the day now becoming afternoon. Some stayed quiet as others looked to their alpha with a bit of bitterness.

They all knew he has changed the female alpha. They all knew she was being flooded with fake memories, being brainwashed by him.

But yet, no one says anything to protest.

Watching her in that pit. Watching her drenched in cuts, bruises, and blood.

Knowing each person placed in there struggled with there life with her.

One stood close to edge. His long black hair let loose, his eyes covered by a tight cloth tied around his head.

But he could still see from it being so thin. He could see the hint of green in her eyes. He wanted to know if she saw what she was really doing.

Looking over her shoulder she looked at him, seeing her brother with a saddened look. Though there was a cloth separating his eyes from hers, she saw something.

Even though she was brainwashed, she still felt wrong.

' Apollo help me up' she asked

He held out his hand as she reached when a snarl came a familiar male.

" Kids, no one is don't yet. She has a few more to
Go. And you Apollo, you still have to do your own part in the pit." He snarled

Hazel, not being able to say anything saw apollos body tense.

Seeing strangely how he spoke to Apollo. Seeing the faint scars still trying to heal.

' help me up' she says

He looked at her, his hand grabbing tightly onto her and pulling her up.

" Apollo" Jack hissed

The people could simply watch the situation, knowing if they step in blood won't belong to him.

' she's hurt, she needs to clean off' he spoke to Jack

" do as I say, we are not here for the simple thought that she is getting hurt. We need her down there." Jack insisted

Slowly walking to Apollo as he stood his ground. Hazel watched confused of the situation wondering why she was the one he wanted.

' Apollo-'

Suddenly the neck of his son was grabbed. Hazel flinched forward wanting to move him away but a hand gripped her back.

Look over seeing a covered women, in a strange flash she saw another familiar one but she wore one much darker.

' let me go'

But the women didn't hear nor let go.

" You have been disobeying me lately. Don't
Make Me—throw you in there with her" their father growled