0059

They laid motionless.

The sun had seep through the curtains and rested on their faces yet didn't seem to wake them up.

It was fairly loud outside with pack members already getting ready for another long day of training, socializing with other packs and even planning to build something for the little ones.

A female figure open the door and pulled her hood down. Though she knew some had already seen what she looked like and who she is, she still wore it.

' did they wake up yet?' She mind linked

A bird had open their eyes, so big and yellow. It stared at the two for a moment before shaking its head.

" damn it...it was too strong." She sighed

Walking to the two forgetting to close the door completely.

The bird had taken a small flight to the siblings and landed beside them. Both taking up space in the bed and sheets covering them.

Coming closer her eyes began to faintly glow when a shout came from her door. Startling the owl as it made a screeching noise and flew out the window.

" Lea!?"

She turned to see Xavier at her door. His hair a wavy mess of black. It had gotten long meaning it's near time for the blood moon.

Lea hesitated a little but bowed to him.

" why are they still sleeping? Mason was supposed to be with me before sun rise and Hazel just after" he sighed

Walking in she stepped back and fiddled with her finger.

" don't be alarmed but the drink I gave them last night was to strong for them"

" strong?" he scoffed

It was silent for a few seconds as he didn't know how to react or what she was trying to say.

He looked to the two sleeping in front of him when a sudden growl leaked through his lips.

" you drugged them?" He snarled

She sighed and faced the two once more.

" more like made them sleep more at ease. It wasn't out of bad intentions really, I just need them to relax-"

" So You Drugged Your Own Family!?" He spoke louder

Lea didn't turn around knowing how were-wolves could get even angrier.

" Xavier, I'm not a threat to them. I'm anything but that. I just wanted them to rest" she sighed running her fingers through her coils.

" You Could Kill Them" he growled

Suddenly feeling heavy weight on her shoulders and a dryness to her throat. Hearing footsteps rushing over.

" Xavier, let them and I be." She sighed once again

He growled as people began to walk in.