0068

Soaring above watching the three part their way. Watching a familiar white fur wolf.

' a long way from home' I thought

Looking over to the two seeing them sneak their way back inside of the pack and inside the house.

' oh he's not going to like this one, Lea'

' what is it?'

' I think I've found a few mice'

Flying a little lower watching the pack sit calmly from masons burst of emotion and the strange fox. Seeing Lea looking out the window and waving me down.

Looking around seeing if the coast was clear before flying down and resting on her windowsill.

" who?" She asked

Looking at her Afro hair nearly covering her eyes. Seeing her slight freckles and some what wrinkles on her face and arms.

She wore a cloak covering her body knowing what she could already be wearing.

' his mate' I simply said

She hummed and rubbed my head and turned away.

" inform him. He's a great alpha..and you didn't scare him.." she softly spoke

' Mason had gotten in the way, he's turning like Hazel. Unpredictable and dangerous' I stated

" I know-"

The door had suddenly opened and shut closed. Spreading my wings ready to take flight when he spoke.

" Lea, that owl." Max softly snarled

" no knock?" She sighed

" I saw him soaring above a few times. Others haven't noticed nor Xavier but what ever you're doing stop-"

" he's scouting from above. We've got some pretty good news..but of course we can't tell you first but Xavier" Lea blurts

" he's currently asleep..he has fainted not to long ago..we don't want to wake him right now..it will let us rest more" he mumbled

" owl..do you mind looking around more then? If you are here to help..usually other kinds won't show they exist but to know you are associated with Lea..gives me reassurance"

' of what?' I spoke

He simply smiled while looking at me.

' alright then, I'll continue..till I'm ordered not to anymore'

He lightly bowed and walked to Lea. She stood quietly as they both stared for a few seconds.

" you're young" she spoke

He nodded

" yea, doing what I can do to see this pack grow. So thank you Lea and owl"

Not saying anything else he walked away from us and out the room.

" go" she whispered

Turning and flying out and looked around. Just like Max said people rested on the ground or ate. Not seeing the two outside, I spotted Xavier's room.

Seeing his balcony I flew in and walked to the sliding doors.  Looking around me seeing no one as I shifted back.

Opening the door and quickly slipping in. Seeing him quietly resting not knowing I'm inside.

' wonder if this is how he came in from sending those notes..'

Walking around his room seeing a simple bed made with wood, layers of animal fur sewed together making it thick and warm in the winter. A few things seemed stolen from the humans when coming to hunt. Small carving done into the wood.