0017

Song..really nice :)  
_______

•Hazel POV•

'Breath...I'll give you control back...relax Hazel' Mia spoke

Her voice sounding calm to the touch. I did what she said letting myself relax in the darkness.

Suddenly feeling my senses slowly coming back but my sight. I dug my claws into the snow as I snarled.

Hearing a snap and a few footsteps around
I growled frantically looking around. Again hearing footsteps and bushes moving, thinking it was the men still I processed to snap my jaws when I heard his familiar voice

" Hazel..it's me your mate Xavier,please come back to us we wont hurt you. We see that you are injured let us take care of you... your brother and I are very worried about you I'm sorry for what I did earlier-"

I growled at that and got my eye sight slightly back only being able to see blurry figures.

Frightened about my surroundings seeing only blurry figures all closer then I'd like.

I snarled and  pounced on who ever was closer hearing a loud 'thud' from the person.

Seeing their blurry face I came close and bared my teeth in their face. About to snap my jaws at them when I felt their hand on my head.

Feeling the soft tingles against me as the scent filled my noses once more.

" h-Hazel please calm down I don't want to lose you" Xavier said.

' rose it's our mate I told you he regretted it' Mia said relieved

I looked down to meet his gaze as my eyes got much clearer. I saw his beautiful grey eyes and a small smile appear on his face. I shook my head a little and started to back away when he touched my fur.

" I'm sorry, please don't run away from me. Stay with me and we will work this out" he pleaded

He seemed to stop his scent and tried to get closer to be but I growled.

" look I know you are mad and hurt but please hear me out. I promise you, I wouldn't do that. Just listen to me"

I stared into his eyes feeling the mate pull loosen around my heart.

I nodded and slowly walked to him. He was still sitting on the snow so I lowered my head to his chest and lightly tapped his chest.

' I'll hear you out...if it is a bad excuse—'

Suddenly my body had gave up on me. My head hit the snow as my vision blurred once more and into the darkness.

" HAZEL!?"

__

Hearing the voice of people as it made me slowly awaken, my head lightly spun making me close my eyes.

Eyes still closed when sudden rushes of the events that had happened came to mind. The thought and touch of them wanting me made me almost hurl.

A shiver ran through my body as I jolted a little. Because of that I opened my eyes and froze. Frantic growling and cries were heard. My eyes darted to the sound until I looked around and saw Mason crouched down crying. A guy I had never seen trying to comfort him. A women with curled hair seeming in her 30-40s rubbed his back.

Looking around seeing we were outside as blood painted the grass.

As I tried to understand why they were crying suddenly they both look up and walk to me but, they walked right passed me and went behind me.