3|| Let's Play....20 QUESTIONS!!!

EDITED

Melia

I smirk as his eyes widen and his face turns red once the words leave my mouth.

"That's all," I say, ending the call.

"You can leave," I say to his parents. They don't hesitate and leave as quickly as they can.

That's just cold.

I face...Wait, I don't even know his name!

"What's your name," I ask curiously.

"C-Caspian" he stutters. His voice is so deep. So fucking sexy.

"M-Miss D-Devereaux, I-"

I decide that I don't like him calling me "Miss Devereaux" so I correct him. He is my mate so he should call me by my first name.

"Melia."

"W-What?"

"My name is Melia."

"Miss-"

I glare at him and he corrects himself.

"M-Melia...I r-really don't think I-I'm good enough to b-be married to you. I'm not even in your league. I'm clumsy, weak, scrawny, and I-"

I place my finger on his lips to shush him. Sometimes, guys just talk too much.

"I don't care about any of those things," I tell him, defiantly, "I like you."

His eyes widen.

"M-Me?"

"Yes. So, rest assured. You are in my league. You're not going to reject me, are you" I ask, innocently running my hand over his chest.

He shudders.

"N-No" he stammers.

"Good," I say, stroking his jaw. I smirk when he freezes in shock.

"You're really cute, Caspian," I say, leaning up and nipping his earlobe.

"I can't wait" I whisper in his ear.

He shivers before saying, "Wait? W-Wait for what?"

"I can't wait...to ride you."

I pull away and look up at him. His face is red and he is breathless.

"I'll be back soon, darling," I say, smirking at his reaction to the pet name, "I need to go check on my chefs."

As I walk towards Kiana, she rolls her eyes and crosses her arms.

"Look what you did to him," she says, looking behind me. I follow her gaze and see Caspian slumped against the wall, his whole face resembling a tomato.

"I'm just having a little fun," I say, before walking around her and towards the kitchens.

"You're gonna break the poor boy."

"He'll be fine" I call back to her.

"1-minute chefs" I yelled, "Better start plating your food if you haven't already." All the chefs were rushing around, putting on the finishing touches. "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 ,1, Hands off!"

All the chefs stepped away from their food, their hands up.

"Nicely done," I say, clapping.

"Please bring your dishes to the main table," I say, gesturing towards the table.

Everyone carefully carries their plates and places them on the table. I go to Chef Alicia first since she is the closest to me as Will hands me a fork to use. I scoop up a forkful and put it in my mouth, analyzing all the details before swallowing.