29|| Honeymoon in Europe

A/N: One part of this chapter is slightly different than the rest. It switches between Melia and Caspian's POVs. You'll know when it switches by the pronouns that are used. I hope this doesn't confuse you. It was just easier for me to write it this away. 

[][][][][][][][]

Melia and I were saying goodbye to our friends at the airport before leaving on our 2-month long honeymoon. Melia had already gone inside the private jet while I was talking to Roman and the rest of the guys. The girls kept giggling and sneaking glances at me which made me kind of suspicious but I decided not to dwell on it too much.

"Here you go, dude," Dylan says as he hands me a white medium-sized box with a silver bow on it.

"What's this?" I ask, shaking it slightly.

"A wedding gift from us," Tyler says at the same time Jack says, "Why don't you open it, dipshit."

The rest of the guys glare at him as Ronny slaps him upside the head.

"We're not allowed to bully the groom on his wedding day-" Tyler says.

"Thanks, Ty," I say.

"-we'll have plenty of time afterward" he finishes, smirking at me.

I glare at him as the rest of them laugh.

"You guys are all jerks," I say before my I bring my attention back to the box in my hand.

"What's inside," I ask, glancing at them suspiciously when I saw identical smirks on their faces.

"Open it," Tyler says, his smirk widening.

I carefully open the box and once I see what's inside, I glare at the guys who are openly laughing.

"CONDOMS?! YOU GOT ME 5 PACKS OF CONDOMS?!" I yell at them as they laugh harder.

"You'll need more than that, Caspian," Mariah says, as she and the girls start walking towards the SUV they had driven.

"C'mon boys," she says, waving them over.

"See ya, Caspian," Tyler says, patting my shoulder as they follow the girls.

"Have fun" Ronny calls over his shoulder, as they all erupt in laughter.

I glare at their backs before nodding at the pilot through the window and entering the jet, closing the door behind me.

"Melia" I call out, looking around in confusion when I don't see my wife.

My wife. I grin. I could get used to that.

"In here, darling," her velvety voice says from behind the door marked, 'Master Suite.'

I gulp but tentatively make my way towards the bedroom.

I hesitantly knocked on the door. "Love?"

There's no response and that makes my anxiety skyrocket.

"Mel, you in there?"

No answer. To be honest, I'm kind of scared for what she has in store for me tonight.

I turn the knob and slowly push the door open.

"Angel, are you okay? Did I do some-"

I freeze as I stare at the sight before me.

My mouth is moving but no words are coming out.

It probably has something to with the way Melia is lying on the bed.....

...in a very provocative way...

...wearing nothing but a large white ribbon wrapped around her beautiful features in a very flattering way.