31|| Abduction

Switzerland

"I can't believe you rented a mountain cabin" Caspian says, as we step into the foyer of the cabin.

"Actually, I bought it," I say, closing the door behind me.

"Melia..."

"What? It's big and it's nature-y."

"Nature-y is not even a word."

"Yes it is."

"No it's not."

"Yes, it is."

"No, it's no-."

"Love you," I say, jumping up and pecking his lips quickly before running away.

"Get back here, you little minx," he says, chasing after me.

I laugh as I run up the stairs and into a bedroom before locking the door behind me and hiding inside the closet.

It is silent except for my labored breathing. 

After a few minutes, I cautiously push open the closet door, peeking out to make sure he isn't there.

When I don't see or hear him, I step out of the closet and walk to the door. I open the door and tentatively step out, my shoulders tensed.

When nothing happens, I let out a sigh of relief, but when I turn to walk down the stairs, a voice to my left yells, "BOO!"

I scream and jump back, glaring when I see Caspian hunched over laughing.

"It's not funny."

"You're right. It's not" he says, wiping a tear from his eye and straightening.

"C'mere you," he says, stepping forward and wrapping an arm around my waist, before tugging me to him.

"I hate you," I say, but the smile on my lips contradicts my statement.

"I love you too," he says, pecking my lips softly and wrapping his other arm around my waist.

He grins and opens his mouth to say something but I grab his neck and smash my lips on his.

He responds immediately and wraps his arms tighter around my waist, lifting me slightly so I am closer to him.

When we finally pull away, (which is like 10 minutes later), he rests his forward on mine and grins at me before kissing me passionately. He breaks the kiss so our faces are only centimetres apart.

"Why don't we try those positions you dreamed about, darling" he whispers seductively, his hot breath fanning my lips.

My face flushes but I smile naughtily and whisper, "I thought you'd never ask." 

He grins wickedly and the next thing I know, he is carrying me bridal style and we are at the bottom of the stairs. He runs into the room labeled, 'Master Bedroom' and closes the door with his foot. He throws me on the bed and I bounce a couple times. He takes off his shoes, leaving them on the ground before advancing on me.

My heart rate speeds up in anticipation and I lick my lips. His eyes follow the action and before I know it, he is on top of me, smashing his lips on mine hungrily.

I moan into the kiss as his fingers caress my waist, slowly inching down.

I am about to remove his shirt when the doorbell rings.

He rips his lips off mine, with a frustrated growl, rolling off of me so he is lying on his back next to me.

I laugh breathlessly and lean over, pecking his lips before getting of the bed.