22|| VEGAS!!! (2)

The girls were too busy drooling and ogling his face to say anything.

I don't blame them. He is a fine specimen to look at, but he's mine.

"You're real?!" a brunette said, her hazel eyes wide in shock.

"Um...yeah? Last time I checked I was" he said, confusion evident in his voice. I turned the screen to face me and giggled at the bewildered expression on his face.

"You look so adorable when you're confused" I said, making a pout instantly form on his lips.

"I am not adorable. I'm manly."

I giggled again and said, "No, you're adorable."

His pout deepened as he said, "I am not. But we'll talk about that later. Right now, I feel like I should know why a bunch of girls were staring at me as if I'm a ghost"

I laughed and said, "Oh, it's nothing. These girls thought that a photo of me and you was fake so I was just proving that it wasn't. No biggie."

"Oh. Ok. When are you coming back?"

Welp. Didn't think of that. I glanced at the girls and they shrugged.

"Um....6:45?"

"Are you asking me or telling me?" he asked, in amusement.

"I dunno. But we'll be back before 9pm. Promise. Bye. I love you."

He grinned and said, "I love you too" before hanging up.

I smiled at the screen for a few moments before looking up to see the knowing smirks on my friends' faces.

"What?" I asked, my face flushing a bit.

Don't you just hate it when your friends know something that you don't and they're staring at you with that look.

"You and Caspian are so cute" Scarlett said, "These are the times when I wish I had a boyfriend."

"So, have you guys thought of what you're doing for the honeymoon?" Mariah asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yes, we have" I said, my cheeks heating up a bit.

"C'mon. Spill. Where are you guys going?" she prodded.

"Okay, so first, we decided to go on a tour of Europe and then we're gonna cruise the Carribean in our yacht, and-"

"You have a yacht?!" one of the girls from the ToD group said. I didn't even realize they were listening.

"Yeah" I said, nodding, "I've got 2."

The girls gasped in astonishment until a snooty voice asked,"Why do you even need 2 yachts?"

"One is for business and one is for leisure" I said, forcing a smile to my face.

The girl simply crossed her hands and sniffed before looking away. I gritted my teeth in anger as I tried not to glare at her.

The nerve of that..that..roach.

I know I already called Sienna a roach, but I legit have no more insults to use. There are too many assholes in the world, both male and female, and not enough insults.

"And....."

"Aaand.....go on.." Kiana said, gesturing for me to continue.

"And....THIS BITCH IS GOIN' TO TAHITI!"

They gasped in disbelief and stared at me for a few moments until Mariah said, "No way."

"Yes way. I've already bought tickets and everything."