2-50|| Ellen

Sure enough, when I wake up, I can't feel anything from the waist down. It's like I'm paralyzed. 

"How're you holding up, Angel" Caspian says and I don't even need to look at him to see the smirk on his lips.

"Perfectly fine," I say, through gritted teeth.

"M'kay," he says, leaning over and pressing a kiss to my cheek and then my mark before standing up, exposing his glorious nakedness.

"I'm gonna take a shower. Care to join me", he says, the smug smirk still on his face.

"I might," I say, nonchalantly, while trying to move my legs but to no avail.

"Okay, whenever you want to."

He starts to turn around and I bite my lip before deciding to suck up my pride.

"Wait," I call out.

He turns slowly, that stupid smirk still in place.

"Yes, sweetheart," he says, softly and I would've believed he was being sincere if not for that smirk on his face.

"Um...can you...can you carry me" I murmur, my face heating up in embarrassment.

"What was that darling," he says, his smirk widening.

"You're gonna sleep in that room again" I threaten, glaring at him, and he raises his palms in surrender, chuckling softly.

"I'm sorry, Angel," he says, walking to the bed and scooping me up. I hiss slightly and he presses a kiss to my forehead.

"It's okay. But did we really need to go 20 rounds with different sex positions. I didn't even know there were that many."

"There are about 104 official sex positions" Caspian informs me as he walks to the bathroom.

"I'm not even gonna ask how you knew that."

"Did I make it up to you?"

"Definitely."

I cup his cheeks with my hands and press a loving kiss to his lips as he pushes open the bathroom door and closes it behind us.

*****

When we walk into the kitchen, I'm surprised to see the others sitting on the various stools on their phones.

"Don't you guys have school?" I ask.

"A pipe in the school burst and flooded the hallways, so they canceled school today."

"Lucky. Have you guys eaten?"

Luna's face turns slightly pink. "Uh, we didn't know where the plates and stuff were."

"Oh, that's fine. My personal chef is on paternity leave for a couple of months so I'll cook for you guys."

"Oh, it's fine. You don't have to do that" Luna says.

"It's fine. I'm an executive chef. I cook most of the time. Besides, I wanna show you guys something. Caspian, you should sit down. This is gonna blow your mind" I say, excitedly.

He grins and sits down in the chair next to Jon after they do their manly fist bump.

"I gotta turn off the lights first," I say, before quickly walking (read: limping) over to the light switch and pressing it.

The room darkens considerably and everyone looks at me in confusion. Caspian opens his mouth to say something, but I hold up my hand and clear my throat.

"A.S.I.A, get the kitchen ready for me," I say.

For a couple minutes, nothing happens, and I feel my heart sink. I really thought it was gonna work.